Question Is My Outdoor Cannabis Plant Ready to Harvest ?

Stonecold8005

Jul 4, 2022
Hi all I was wondering if anyone could assist me in letting me know if this is ready for harvesting

Attachments

• 20220915_231700.jpg
    20220915_231700.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17

Tracker

Oct 15, 2021
I cant see clearly in the pic.

If it's still throwing out white pistils, then it's still making new flower material. On mine, I wait until there are almost no new white pistils popping out, and the trichs look minimal clear, mostly cloudy, with 10% to 20% amber. Outdoor harvest for me in central US is usually in October.

Stonecold8005

Jul 4, 2022
I cant see clearly in the pic.

If it's still throwing out white pistils, then it's still making new flower material. On mine, I wait until there are almost no new white pistils popping out, and the trichs look minimal clear, mostly cloudy, with 10% to 20% amber. Outdoor harvest for me in central US is usually in October.
Yea I was told to leave it until the October harvest moon but I see the brown hairs on the flowers so thought might be ready

Tracker

Oct 15, 2021
Yea I was told to leave it until the October harvest moon but I see the brown hairs on the flowers so thought might be ready
The pistils on my outdoor turn brown faster than on indoor. Just pay attention to how many new white pistils it keeps throwing out. When that slows down to very little, then you're about ready to harvest. At that point I'm checking trichs. Check the trichs on the main meaty part of the buds, not on the sugar leaves.

G

Gusta rasta

Your tricomes will tell u. Yours still look clean wait until 50 /50. 50% white and 50% amber. Look with a magnifying glass.