Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

*** jamaican cannabis SEED breeding**

I

IBS

Im unsure if the Nordes and Critical will come out hermie or not.Should I segregate them or not waste time and buy a pack.This would be a good time to test maybe?4 Nordes 4 Critical. More than 1 in a pot ?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
I'd give them a shot, try 4 in a pot and go all out with the critical, you should find a heavy keeper or two from them that you can use as a mum.
They may be hermy they may not, they may also be regular as I've never seen a hermy produce enough pollen to produce that many seeds, not saying it couldn't happen though. I reckon they are certainly worth a try and then at least you know what you've got :)

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
It might be an idea to store some of the male pollen for future usage, this would allow you to do targeted pollinations of lower branches going forwards should you want to and save grow space/medium for more girls ;)

Storing Your Pollen
The enemy to storing your pollen is moisture so it helps to add cooking flour to coat the collected pollen, keeping the moisture away. The flour will absorb any moisture as the pollen is being stored. It will also make it easier for you to pollinate your marijuana plant later. If you add more flour mixture and put it in the freezer, you can actually store your pollen for one year or even longer. Use freezer bags instead of plastic bags and make sure to label the freezer bags.

Thread starter #96
good news 2/3 popped. i put the in dirt. of course my usual 50 %perlite 50% biobizz all mix.

Lots of Jamaican banana crosses coming soon ! Amongst of course the mango , blueberry , lemon and orange also being grown to cross to make seeds. Also critical + and nordes x Jamaican crosses.

MOST IMPORTANTLY REPRODUCING PURE JAMAICAN LANDRACE SEEDS ALSO FOR OTHER GROWERS IN FUTURE.

Thanks for your interest in my grow.

Thread starter #98
The last pic looks like ppms are too high and or your ph has dropped out of range ;)
Some land races need very little water and ferts, in fact you could probably get away without adding ferts the whole first run :idea:
thanks .I havent added any ferts at all and that one dried out according to the meter and i just watered it yesterday. That one was in fact very dry . I will check the ph. The Jamaican male in the middle is now pissing pollen everyewhere !