Jcloud's soil auto indoor grow # 1 - 2018

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
Stank up my room big time damn. Wish I could test this haha. Im show all my glass family soon an rolling tray family. @Sunshine how do you smoke any glass? Or rolling tray you use? I used to always use a clipboard for a rolling tray

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
I've got a couple of spoons and currently a german glass bong (I smashed my grace glass by mistake early last year), I'll post a pic here after I've cleaned it nicely :)
Here's my rolling tray ?

Attachments

• DSC_2488.JPG
    DSC_2488.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 299
  • DSC_2489.JPG
    DSC_2489.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 283
  • DSC_2490.JPG
    DSC_2490.JPG
    1,010.9 KB · Views: 305
  • DSC_2492.JPG
    DSC_2492.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 281

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
That's a awesome rolling tray. I like it, an you must love joints like me. Blunts can still, cause cancer rolled with weed I think. I used to like blunts occasionally though. Cool lighter looks like a Amsterdam lighter. An you got a roller machine. I had one before they roll great. Also love the grinder family. I got 5 little grinders, im give one to my little cousin. So I really got four grinders. Raw grinder too I had my eye one of those from Amazon. I bet it's high quality going to last for a loong time. Last but not these the chunky nugs look good size. That's some mighty fine looking flower. That's the fruit wreck? Just gorgeous looking stuff. My bongs a AMG glass bong. I heard of grace glass one time. Sorry to hear about your baby

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
hat's a awesome rolling tray. I like it
Thanks @Jcloud777 it was a lucky find ?
Cool lighter looks like a Amsterdam lighter.
You're right ? the lighter is from here ??
An you got a roller machine.
The rolling papers are sitting on an "m" (not a rolling machine), freecycled from an expired bank card, they make useful joint supports when filling ;)
That's the fruit wreck? Just gorgeous looking stuff.
Yes it's the Fruit Wreck, the camera really doesn't do this justice, it tastes and smells divine ?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
I've got a couple of spoons and currently a german glass bong (I smashed my grace glass by mistake early last year), I'll post a pic here after I've cleaned it nicely :)
Here's my rolling tray ?
Sunshine my wife got one of those little rollers like you have their ,, we could never figure out how to roll with it,, so I went on ebay and bought a 1950 model Bugler sig roller I knew how those worked haha the only problem is the papers of today are longer than the old papers so had to cut them OOps I thought that was a rolling machine also my bad should have read first..............................................................passitleft.gif

Last edited:

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
My glass family and rolling tray family forgot one pipe ooops. Got the raw XXL rolling tray it's huge vs the mini. Got some glass screens. My kief box and grinders and glass screens

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
Sorry I forgot to post pics of finished buds. But I got them on my I.G haven't been on is much is i used too

Back