Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Jcloud's soil auto indoor grow # 1 - 2018

Jcloud777

That's a awesome rolling tray. I like it, an you must love joints like me. Blunts can still, cause cancer rolled with weed I think. I used to like blunts occasionally though. Cool lighter looks like a Amsterdam lighter. An you got a roller machine. I had one before they roll great. Also love the grinder family. I got 5 little grinders, im give one to my little cousin. So I really got four grinders. Raw grinder too I had my eye one of those from Amazon. I bet it's high quality going to last for a loong time. Last but not these the chunky nugs look good size. That's some mighty fine looking flower. That's the fruit wreck? Just gorgeous looking stuff. My bongs a AMG glass bong. I heard of grace glass one time. Sorry to hear about your baby

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
hat's a awesome rolling tray. I like it
Thanks @Jcloud777 it was a lucky find 🍀
Cool lighter looks like a Amsterdam lighter.
You're right 😀 the lighter is from here 🇳🇱
An you got a roller machine.
The rolling papers are sitting on an "m" (not a rolling machine), freecycled from an expired bank card, they make useful joint supports when filling ;)
That's the fruit wreck? Just gorgeous looking stuff.
Yes it's the Fruit Wreck, the camera really doesn't do this justice, it tastes and smells divine 😋

Alphatoy

I've got a couple of spoons and currently a german glass bong (I smashed my grace glass by mistake early last year), I'll post a pic here after I've cleaned it nicely :)
Here's my rolling tray 🌞
Sunshine my wife got one of those little rollers like you have their ,, we could never figure out how to roll with it,, so I went on ebay and bought a 1950 model Bugler sig roller I knew how those worked haha the only problem is the papers of today are longer than the old papers so had to cut them OOps I thought that was a rolling machine also my bad should have read first..............................................................passitleft.gif

Last edited: