Jcloud's soil auto indoor grow # 1 - 2018

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
How are the plants liking the new light? Have you noticed much difference since the switch to cob? ?
Yeah there loving it. The crystal dwarf auto stretched a lot. It's 14 inches tall. Growing close to the light running out of room. Maybe I should have Lst it. I need to build a a frame for my bigger grow tent. An I can take down my shorter one.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Looking good @Jcloud777 ? I hope you get at least one more girl in there, that would be awesome ?
Have you got more auto beans? if so you could pop a few more for a staggered harvest and use stored pollen for onwards pollination of any girls you take a shine to ? Thanks for sharing ?

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
Looking good @Jcloud777 ? I hope you get at least one more girl in there, that would be awesome ?
Have you got more auto beans? if so you could pop a few more for a staggered harvest and use stored pollen for onwards pollination of any girls you take a shine to ? Thanks for sharing ?
Thanks, I got 6 more dwarfs. I ended up with 3 dwarf females. I wanted one male and 2 females. I got to get some cash to get some wood and braces and spray paint. To get my tent up and running I don't think I got enough room for more plants at the moment. It's going to be a while before I get my bigger grow tent set up unfortunately. You think it's too late to get some feminized spray? I can't afford it right now either. I accidentally bent my main cola. Just a tad the tip got caught under the light. Movingit not being careful enough. You probably can't hardly notice. It wasn't to rough it just bent it scared the fuck out of me. ? she's doing ok now poor girl. I hope the tricomes were to premature to get damaged. It's not going to really cause stress of bud development. I hope, oh my dr feel good is getting yellowish. An leaves look a big droopy and sorta weird. Since yesterday I fed. I need to start checking ph, but the others are fine with ph ?. It's not nitrogen deficiency it starting from the top. I hit with 1 ml Neptune harvest tomato and veg formula. It doesn't look to serious thinking of flushing the nutrients with ph water

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Not too late to spray with the CS or STS :)
If your deficiency is affecting new growth only then it's more than likely either ppm/ph /moisture level/root space or temperature related, deficiency is unlikely if only one is affected.
An easy fix would be a careful repot into a nice mix with some mycos in the hole ?

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
I meant to say I got 6 dwarf auto seeds left. An hybrids or photoperiod strawberry kush and banana kush seeds. It could possibly but be temps. But I been staying on top of it. Dr. Feelgood is a dwarf auto. The biggest pot for enough root space. Alot of people say is one gallon. Im in half gallon unsure if it's roots feel cramped up. Im also limited to plant height 3ft. It did drink up mighty fast yesterday. Fed it one day dried the next day ed it again. Ppms could possibly be too high. I gave 12 ounces of water mix 1 ml of nutrients usually. I use my Gatorade squeeze bottle to water with. Lightly waters soil an helps me keep track of water amounts. it's a 32oz bottle divided into 8 ozs each tally mark. I did a little more work on my plant light fixture. An my other two autoflowers started throwing visible hairs today?. Thanks sunshine I'll lower my PPM. I don't have a meter but that's probably the cause. When it dries im hit it with water. I been feeding every time it dries. But im using 100% organic nutrients. Im going try water an see what heppens after dr feelgood dries. An my fox farms should be running out of nutrients in the soil. In 4 to 6 weeks. Im almost at 4 weeks

20181215_201000.jpg20181215_201009.jpg20181215_200951.jpg20181215_200935.jpg20181215_202105.jpg20181215_202111.jpg20181215_202048.jpg20181215_201958.jpg20181215_201932.jpg20181215_201849.jpg

Last edited:

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
Bitch going ham in here. Had to tie her down. got more room now I didn't want to prune her. I hope it doesn't snap lol

20181216_145944.jpg20181216_145413.jpg

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
@Stef420! Thanks stef will keep y'all posted ?

I ended up with 4 females. If early candy continues to flower. An not revert back to veg under 17/7. Its an autoflower not semi autoflower. ? man I need some feminized spray. My lazy ass finally started checking PH. I started getting PH damage on my crystal dwarf auto. An that's what it was sunshine. Im start checking PH of water an nutrients and run off. From now on

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
I started getting PH damage on my crystal dwarf auto
This is the drawback of using bottle nutrients they drift your ph down and out of range unless you're manually balancing it, this is inevitable unfortunately and comes with the territory.
Checking ph of run off is a must as well as ph'g your nutrient solutions to accomodate any drift.
Once you have a handle on that container size is going to be the next factor.

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
Really nice pics @Jcloud777 looks like they're coming along! ??
Thanks you sure I should attempt hitting my plants with feminized spray? These dwarfs only live for 3 months. I just placed a order for the spray. Im mostly worried about crystal dwarf auto. Is far is it is in flower I should still have around 2 months of flowering left. I want to spray Dr feelgood or crystal dwarf auto.

Back