Jcloud's soil auto indoor grow # 1 - 2018

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
Nice bud shots @Jcloud777 ?? Which strain is pic 3, she has a tasty looking cola forming on her?
That's Dr Feelgood, I flushed everything real well today. The bottom pic smells exactly like a damn peach or something. It's fucking crazy it has a distinct fruit super super sweet smell. Closes I can describe is a peach and a mango. I still need to do more smelling. The odor is kicking strong

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks everyone I harvested one plant. The crystal dwarf at its peak of THC level. I believe it was super sticky trimming. I kept getting fingers stuck. The smell is strong and sweet with pungent. I would have loved to save seeds. But I don't think it would have had time. The others should be ok though.

20190114_120232.jpg20190114_120146.jpg20190114_120154.jpg20190114_103058.jpg

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
Congratulations @Jcloud777 :party: It looks like some tasty flower ??
Too bad I won't be able to give yall a personal smoke report. Hell im scared I got weed in my system already. From trimming this sticky ass plant. I don't want to fail my hair follicle test. I didn't use latex gloves, next time I will though. I was a sticky mess trimming every leaf was stuck to my fingers an scissors. This pics Dr Feelgood

20190116_121416.jpg20190116_121453.jpg20190116_121427.jpg

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
You've got some will power if you can resist fresh flowers!!!! It's a shame thc stays in your system for so long, from a test perspective.
Out of interest do they test for cbd too or just thc? CBD is pretty much legal there so I wonder if that's reflected in the current testing or not? ?
This article suggests that it's thc that they test for which is interesting ;)
Defining drug tests and how they work
Drug tests take urine, hair, sweat, blood, or saliva to analyze the presence of illegal and prescription drugs. According to Dixie Botanicals, one of the most common screening methods is urine drug testing, or UDT.

The two kinds of UDT methods are screening tests and confirmatory tests. Screening test use an immunoassay to detect certain substances. If the screening test comes back positive, the lab uses a confirmatory UDT to confirm which drugs are present.

But, rest assured… while drug tests have become increasingly sophisticated over the years, even tests designed to detect marijuana don’t indicate CBD levels in the panel. Dixie Botanicals explains that the majority of workplace drug screens testing for marijuana focus on tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). That’s the psychoactive compound responsible for getting people “high” by binding with the cannabinoid receptors in the brain. These drug tests also screen for THC’s main metabolite, 11-nor-deltag-caboxy-THC.

Fortunately, cannabidiol (CBD) does not put most companies at risk, however it can still be a good idea to check with your company HR department (or, if you’re not comfortable having that conversation, checking your workplace policies) to find out if having CBD in your system would put you at risk in case of a drug test. So, does CBD show up on a drug test? Not likely.

Why doesn’t CBD show up on a drug test?
The truth is, drugs tests are not designed to screen for CBD. Employers require drug screening to determine risks associated with impairment. The absence of THC and its metabolites makes it relatively safe to assume it comes to passing these screenings with flying colors.

Even though these two compounds are derived from the cannabis plant, at a molecular level, they’re actually quite different. Employers and other administrators are practically never looking for CBD, because it does not put them at risk when it comes to legal protection, productivity, safety, or federal mandates.

The majority of employers are using 5-panel or 10-panel drug screens that screen for metabolized THC and various other substances. But CBD? It’s not on these panels. Although CBD and THC are cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant, drug tests focus on detecting THC.

Last edited:

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
@Sunshine ? hell yeah. It smelled amazing, now that it's drying. The smell stop stinking is strong. I wish I could smoke that shit. Think I would need lab results to know if a strain is purely CBD. Even though my Dr Feelgood is a pure medical strain. That would be awesome to be able to smoke CBD only plants. Im not sure about what exactly the hair follicle test for. I sure hate to have a failed drug test, with me everywhere I go.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
The girl in this pic looks like the window for reversing her and getting seeds to full ripeness has passed. There's always next time.
Think I would need lab results to know if a strain is purely CBD.
Yes, fair point about the lab test. Also the lowest thc, high cbd strains I've found (that are commercially available) still have a trace of 0.3-0.5% thc which although incredibly low could (annoyingly) still potentially show on a drug test.

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
@Sunshine thanks alot for pointing that out. I was thinking yeah maybe next time sadly. But now I know big ups ? to ya buddy. Helping me out through my grow. An to everyone enjoying my thread rooting me on. If y'all wants some extra company on your thanks give me a shout. Sometimes, I don't always get alerts on threads. Im following, when do you think I should harvest this Dr Feelgood sunshine?

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
No problem @Jcloud777 :) If you're not in a rush wait until 90%-95% brown hairs and the calyxes are swollen ??
I wasn't in a rush I harvested, because a guy from afn. Said it looked ready, but said he was stoned. I shouldve waited crap. Im let my ruderalis skunk go a lot longer. Til like you say 95% orange hairs, an buds start swelling up.

20190118_123243.jpg

20190118_123320.jpg

20190118_123324.jpg

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
How are the autos doing @Jcloud777? are the others getting close to harvest? ?
I was drying them upside down for almost two weeks for crystal dwarf. Til the stems would bend an I can hear the snap. After 5 days Dr Feelgood was dry enough to go in jars too. They are getting burped as we speak. Day 2 today an curing for two whole weeks. Ruderalis skunk had to come down. My odor scrubber stop working. An I had a hermie from sensi seeds Ruderalis Skunk. I'll be sure to post finish product pics. For y'all smelling lovely. My cousins excited to smoke this on February 8th my long journey should be finished I'll tell yall what my cousin thinks

Jcloud777

Jul 29, 2018
Your cousin's a lucky guy, I hope he appreciates your efforts! Be interesting to hear his feedback ??
So what's next for the tent my friend? ? Is it empty at the moment?
My cousins knows good cannabis. He's a awesome tester an will give great honest detail review. Hell yeah he's lucky, im glad I decided to grow the crystal dwarf you suggested @Sunshine. I got my ruderalis skunk drying in my tent nothing growing at the moment. Will start a new grow soon possibly. Just need a new carbon scrubber filter. An I might just upgrade to a bigger grow tent. To grow more weed, an bigger plants. An I may run roots organics next time. I still got some fox farms ocean forest left. Got some a new pipe coming in they mail. I'll try to post so y'all can see something cool. An I'll let y'all know if it turns out dank. Had a buddy test my early havest from last outdoor season. Those shitty little buds I had all crusty in a bag for 5 months. He said it was good just no flavor but had some strength.

Back