Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

OFFERED Just sent my first bells

Greasygas

Thread starter #1
Put a name on the strain it's bentwheel1
I still have a few more seeds to trade .. this is a great forum i think in a few years new strains will be born because of it I'm certian.. but always remember like the margarine commercial from the 70s.. it's not nice to fool with mother nature.. shut grows just FINE out of doors under that big halogen in the sky in straight up free 5 year old steer manure an a little water.. even the pots are free if you recycle.
Peace and thanks for reading ..

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thanks @Greasygas! I've never heard them called bells before.
Put a name on the strain it's bentwheel1
I still have a few more seeds to trade .. this is a great forum i think in a few years new strains will be born because of it I'm certian.. but always remember like the margarine commercial from the 70s.. it's not nice to fool with mother nature.. shut grows just FINE out of doors under that big halogen in the sky in straight up free 5 year old steer manure an a little water.. even the pots are free if you recycle.
Peace and thanks for reading ..
100% agree with this, natural and freecycled is the best way 🌞

Jcloud777

I was just thinking about that today about adding sand to my 1 year old cow manure. An reusing all my pots instead of buying more. Asparagus is so cool you must be very patient. It takes three years til harvest right?

Greasygas

Thread starter #4
Yeah pretty much .. .see ya can divide the crowns which will be huge if you wait the 3 years before eating too much.. I also saved seeds and want to try an have a few hundred . I have 40 now I dug up and moved them with me ..they came back suprising well. I use car tires and black plastic together to control weeds and hold moisture as wll as home for frogs the old car tires create a barrior to weeds and hold heat which all.plants need as you know ..the ferns can be 7 feet easily and a patch of them looks like a sea of green ..also.attracts ladybugs to them like crazy garden is full of worms here and I will have well working next summer m.ya don't get me started on gardening man hahaha ya recycle those pots man that's the spirit !!!