OFFERED Kumaon landrace seeds on offer

devi

Jan 27, 2021
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have plenty of fresh Kumaon landrace seeds to offer. Can send 10 grams or more to those who are willing to swap either landrace or hybrid seeds in return. Willing to accept few seeds of good quality in exchange for my landrace seeds. I am a grower, not a collector, so seeds should be able to germinate. Send me a private message with your mail and address details as well as what you can offer me in exchange. Om shanti!

Attachments

• IMG_20200209_113323.jpg
    IMG_20200209_113323.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 15

kent

Oct 13, 2020
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have plenty of fresh Kumaon landrace seeds to offer. Can send 10 grams or more to those who are willing to swap either landrace or hybrid seeds in return. Willing to accept few seeds of good quality in exchange for my landrace seeds. I am a grower, not a collector, so seeds should be able to germinate. Send me a private message with your mail and address details as well as what you can offer me in exchange. Om shanti!
Are they sativa or indica ?

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Looks like it's classified as Sativa. A Himalayan charas plant with three months flowering period. Not one I've ever seen!

Last edited:

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This one might be a good breeder strain for US outdoor peeps - especially those in the humid South. Mix in some Afghani or Kush to beef the nugs up, shorten the flowering length and you're on the way to domesticating this otherwise inaccessible variety.

Makes me wonder why it hasn't been done yet?