OFFERED Kumaon landrace seeds on offer

devi

Jan 27, 2021
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have plenty of fresh Kumaon landrace seeds to offer. Can send 10 grams or more to those who are willing to swap either landrace or hybrid seeds in return. Willing to accept few seeds of good quality in exchange for my landrace seeds. I am a grower, not a collector, so seeds should be able to germinate. Send me a private message with your mail and address details as well as what you can offer me in exchange. Om shanti!

Attachments

• IMG_20200209_113323.jpg
    IMG_20200209_113323.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 97

kent

Oct 13, 2020
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have plenty of fresh Kumaon landrace seeds to offer. Can send 10 grams or more to those who are willing to swap either landrace or hybrid seeds in return. Willing to accept few seeds of good quality in exchange for my landrace seeds. I am a grower, not a collector, so seeds should be able to germinate. Send me a private message with your mail and address details as well as what you can offer me in exchange. Om shanti!
Are they sativa or indica ?

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
This one might be a good breeder strain for US outdoor peeps - especially those in the humid South. Mix in some Afghani or Kush to beef the nugs up, shorten the flowering length and you're on the way to domesticating this otherwise inaccessible variety.

Makes me wonder why it hasn't been done yet?

droptopchevy

Apr 18, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah. Probably would like to avoid even just a love letter at this point in the game. Thanks for the advice.

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Have completed international trades from USA to India, Canada, Spain, Mexico, and Netherlands without trouble. Seeds are not drugs. Most postal workers and Customs agents do not even recognize seeds.

Had one trade I sent to Algeria go missing. Either it was a scam or Customs did seize it. But no letter!

The only complaint I had was with the mail system, which took six weeks to deliver my package while I got Devi seeds in about two. Despite the fact we each shipped about the same time. So I had a dreadful feeling I wouldn't be able to fulfill my end of the bargain until at last, they did arrive.

For peace of mind, it is much better to trade within ones' own country or somewhat close anyway.

Back