Coco LA Wedding Pop x Tropicana Punch bx

Geechijesus

Dec 11, 2020
IMG_20210129_161520_426.jpg

Almost time to get these ladies in flower...

LA Wedding Pop x Tropicana Punch bx.

Seed Junky. J Breezy clone (LA Wedding Pop) vs. ONI SEEDS pollen ( Tropicana Punch)

Last edited:

dequilo

Feb 8, 2021
Nice I am glad to here they are uniform :) are are Feminized seeds correct?

I have some of these also Terple X Tropicana punch Bx1 to try

I am going to run some outside the season and save some to run this fall inside

or maybe work a cut inside over the winter

I will be sure to follow along to see what they become for you

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

Geechijesus

Dec 11, 2020
They are not femalized seeds. 4 females was selected to produce seeds for my super limited April release.

Phenos growth are almost identical in veg growth. The aromas are similar. However, there is this one gal who smell like Apple Jolly ranchers. Definitely a unique and inviting aroma. She will provide the world with F2s. At week 4 of flowering, there are obvious purple colors. The yield appear to be medium to large depending on the grower and veg setup.
My notes change daily with these beauties, so next week that jolly rancher aroma may smell like Raspberry Cheese Cake šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.... These plants are constantly changing flavors.

Gerakleo

Apr 9, 2021
My best friend had a wedding, he invited me to be best man, I was terribly nervous and before the speech I smoked a small joint. The grass turned out to be strong and after 40 minutes I was really carried away. The consecration at the wedding was amazing. I was very stoned, and I was so excited about the lighting. Such beautiful colors, an interesting composition, in general, I remember this experience for a long time. Then we danced at the wedding, and it felt like the light was dancing with us. In general, the grass was not very high-quality, but the lighting really brightened up my evening. Thanks very much to the organizers, best wedding lighting company is in London

Last edited: