Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

WANTED Landrace strains

juju

Thread starter #28
No worries on asking. If you dont ask how can we know? I ask breeders all the time. That's how I get extra beans to trade and pass people. When I have extra money to buy beans I support them by buying a pack or buying some of their apparel.

juju

Thread starter #29
One more thing....
Waiting on coin holders. I spent close to $100 dollars on shipping this past month. Do I invested in coin holders. As soon as they land, international packages will be sent. It is a whole lot easier to place seeds in coin holders and put on envelope. It also saves me money and the hassle of filling out customs forms. I always come through. It may take some time but I do. Patience is key in this game. Trust me, it has taken years to build up trust and friendships with people in this community.

juju

Thread starter #32
Yeah, sorry for the delay on international shipping. Still waiting on coin holders. Sent out a package to the UK and it didn’t weigh more than a ounce and it costed $14 bucks! I will get everybody sorted. I don’t like keeping you all waiting however, spending over 100 in shipping is out of hand. I am not wealthy nor do I make lots of money. Just trying to share back. Please have patience and you all will eventually get some nice strains. Thank you.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Yeah, sorry for the delay on international shipping. Still waiting on coin holders. Sent out a package to the UK and it didn’t weigh more than a ounce and it costed $14 bucks! I will get everybody sorted. I don’t like keeping you all waiting however, spending over 100 in shipping is out of hand. I am not wealthy nor do I make lots of money. Just trying to share back. Please have patience and you all will eventually get some nice strains. Thank you.
Thanks for sharing your genetics @juju👍
Shipping prices are outrageous here too, you send out a dozen packs and you've spent alot of money 💰
I'm still looking for a solution under 5mm thick including envelope that will protect the seeds, then postage would be a hell of a lot cheaper and mean I could send out seeds without worrying about the postage costs 🤔

Last edited:

MooseBluemane

I was thinking of those music gift birthday cards, they have probably enough room where the electronics are to sneak some seeds there. When my seeds are ready to trade i am going to try to fit and see how they fit in one. What yah think?

Plus its metal so built in xray jammer

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
I was thinking of those music gift birthday cards, they have probably enough room where the electronics are to sneak some seeds there. When my seeds are ready to trade i am going to try to fit and see how they fit in one. What yah think?

Plus its metal so built in xray jammer
Sounds like an excellent idea if you can get them cheap enough 👍

Thread starter #38
Cool. When them coin holders arrive I will post a pic.. They should work. My friend from Canada uses then all the time. One dollar is a heck of a lot cheaper than 10-20 bucks international. Sucks having to fill out customs form. They ask for too much personal information. They are also good for domestic. Them priority boxes start at like $7.50 or even when sending in bubble envelopes I pay for the envelopes plus shipping and insurance. Doing a envelope with a stamp or two is the way to go. Dont know why I waited so long? Better late than never.