Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

WANTED Landrace strains

Greasygas

ahhh that's great cuz...! I have lost address of someone who offered to trade please pm me ..so far 2 of my trades have been received , and I have recieved none ,we have a postal strike right now..please let me know everyone whats been recieved .so I can cross you off ..thanks !

Last edited:

Greasygas

Your threads are good reading from the old days I can just imagine .. grew up in silicone valley Sunnyvale / San Jose no where to hide a plant ..we ever even try ed ..always had a dude or 2 to et our coulumbIan our dirt weed occasionally real Columbia gold Panama red an the all time fave opiated thai sticks .. buddy we smoked it all even parquat weed.. never killed us now it's medicine an everyone turns out to be coset stoners an the only haters are in their 60s 70s ..haha.. the haters will be gone soon .. now we have cameras on all.our cops and they are controlled no more beat downs from pigs or hiding your stash.. it been a long time coming amigos ..lemme tell u brother come see me in Canada ..

juju

Thread starter #46
Your threads are good reading from the old days I can just imagine .. grew up in silicone valley Sunnyvale / San Jose no where to hide a plant ..we ever even try ed ..always had a dude or 2 to et our coulumbIan our dirt weed occasionally real Columbia gold Panama red an the all time fave opiated thai sticks .. buddy we smoked it all even parquat weed.. never killed us now it's medicine an everyone turns out to be coset stoners an the only haters are in their 60s 70s ..haha.. the haters will be gone soon .. now we have cameras on all.our cops and they are controlled no more beat downs from pigs or hiding your stash.. it been a long time coming amigos ..lemme tell u brother come see me in Canada ..
I hear you bro. It was a very risky to grow back then. That is why my dad took us to Mexico for the growing season. I was very lucky to experience that. We also grew veggies and butchered our own meat. The best food ever! Fresh and local. Sometimes I wish I was a bit older but that okay. I also wish to relive them days sometimes. Just incredible memories of exotic places, people and culture. We used to pick mushrooms too. Glad there was a pic that got saved. One time our house got raided and all the pic of me and my bro as kids got lost.
Yeah, the herb was demonized. The war on drugs ruined many families. Nowadays, instead of importing weed there is way more Herion amd Meth.. I asked around for Mexican and it’s easier to score hard drugs than to find some Mexican. There have been some exquisite batches of Mexican that I have been lucky to have smoked on. I’m afraid a lot of really good Mexican strains will be lost. Also, with Columbian. A lot of them are no longer growing Cannabis because the price has fallen dramatically. Avocados pay more. That sad thing about Avocados is they take lots of water some South American rivers are in danger of drying up because Avocado farms. The people down stream get screwed over too.
I would love to go north and pay a visit to a canna bro. Yeah, let’s see where this goes now with Canada in the picture. Hopefully the “high grade” gets better. A lot of low grade weed being passed around as dank.
@juju Can I get couple of your seeds ? Can offer some landrace North Indian seeds.
Yes, I am interested. I hope them coin holders arrive today. Any names to the region? Hope there are atleast 10- 20 Seeds.

Greasygas

basskee

Hello all, just starting out my collection and have a bunch of Lebanese landrace seeds. These were gifted to a friend of mine from family in Lebanon. Didn't expect much at first but was extremely impressed by the two different phenos that showed up in a batch of ten. After doing some research, I'm 99% sure they are the rare strain "Lebanese," outlined in this article.
3. Lebanese

Hashish from Lebanon is thought to be some of the finest in the world. But, great Lebanese indica strainsare difficult to come by. Typically, Lebanese hashish comes in two varieties: yellow and red. The red variety is thought to be higher in non-psychoactive CBN and is made from more mature plants. Yellow is the rarer of the two. It is higher in THC, more psychoactive, and is made from younger plants.

Certain heritage seed companies like The Real Seed Company are attempting to preserve lineage from this region, but you’re unlikely to see Lebanese strains in your local dispensary.
Looking to build out my collection and would happily swap

Greasygas

Hello all, just starting out my collection and have a bunch of Lebanese landrace seeds. These were gifted to a friend of mine from family in Lebanon. Didn't expect much at first but was extremely impressed by the two different phenos that showed up in a batch of ten. After doing some research, I'm 99% sure they are the rare strain "Lebanese," outlined in this article.

I will trade if you like ..pm your address and how many ..

MooseBluemane

Howdy and Welcome to the FC, looks awesome

Alphatoy

this is true greasygas as a matter of fact I just ordered me 50 they were pretty cheap but it will be after the first of the year to get here from what I understand china company's have a large air container than all the small orders ones and two are placed in and shipped together than here they sort it out by states which takes a few days most all are sent to Chicago so all in all from china shipping takes one month or more 5 day express shipping on most items are $24.00 to $40.00 a bit costly. I just purchased another grow light that is a bit different it will be here by next Saturday I guess that means that Amazon has it in stock they work with Wish.Com