Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

WANTED Landrace strains

juju

Thread starter #81
Your threads are good reading from the old days I can just imagine .. grew up in silicone valley Sunnyvale / San Jose no where to hide a plant ..we ever even try ed ..always had a dude or 2 to et our coulumbIan our dirt weed occasionally real Columbia gold Panama red an the all time fave opiated thai sticks .. buddy we smoked it all even parquat weed.. never killed us now it's medicine an everyone turns out to be coset stoners an the only haters are in their 60s 70s ..haha.. the haters will be gone soon .. now we have cameras on all.our cops and they are controlled no more beat downs from pigs or hiding your stash.. it been a long time coming amigos ..lemme tell u brother come see me in Canada ..
I am pollinating my Turkish HP with a Highland Thai. Really hoping to get a nice. F1 hybrid fron that combo. Really my goal is to resurrect some old school types of cannabis and preserve some from going extinct. Besides the hybrids I do reproduce the landrace as well. The future generations need more than Cookie or Kush strains to work with. I see a lot of bottlenecking going on and hopefully more growers and seed makers preserve seed for the next ones.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
You can get some small coin envelopes and a roll of bubble wrap and some microcentrifuge tubes 0.2 ml can fit like 5-7 seeds in each. An get some scissors cut some bubble wrap to put inside the coin envelope. An ship it would that be alot cheaper ?
I use these for domestic post but they're over 5mm diameter (specifically the lid) so no good for overseas.
I've been trying to get 5mm correx but everywhere seems to sell either 4mm or 6mm, the only places selling 5mm sell it in massive sheets. Some of the first half dozen I've checked also have very high delivery charges, might have to ring to get the board cut to a sensible size to reduce p&p.
Thank you. It was. So happy to be a father. I got adopted when I was 11 and my adopted father lacked the love or the attention u was used tothat my dad gave me. I do my best for my kids. Also, have a really good wife. Really grateful. We could use more money though. Lol.
Amen to that 👍

I am pollinating my Turkish HP with a Highland Thai. Really hoping to get a nice. F1 hybrid fron that combo. Really my goal is to resurrect some old school types of cannabis and preserve some from going extinct. Besides the hybrids I do reproduce the landrace as well. The future generations need more than Cookie or Kush strains to work with. I see a lot of bottlenecking going on and hopefully more growers and seed makers preserve seed for the next ones.
So good to hear this ,keep up the good work