WANTED Landrace strains

juju

Aug 27, 2018
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got plenty to trade. Used to test for Bodhi and a few other breeders. Also, when I was a kid we used to travel to Mexico to grow cannabis. Parents would load up the vehicle with cocoons of cannabis and coke and bring it back. I was just a kid. There were many good times but bad when my dad would get caught.CC49024A-BCB9-48F2-B784-3E5EF5CF2B65.jpegCC8E650E-D74B-4850-8B83-8D96FF5C666E.jpeg

juju

Aug 27, 2018
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I got TGA 2packs of Agent Orange, 1 pack of Deep Purple, 3 X beans of Apollo 13Bx and like 3x beans of Plushberry . What you got bro?
I got some 4 x beans BOG Lifesaver, 1pack Sour Bubble and 6 x beans Bog Grape.

Dr. Longbeard

Aug 21, 2018
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got plenty to trade. Used to test for Bodhi and a few other breeders. Also, when I was a kid we used to travel to Mexico to grow cannabis. Parents would load up the vehicle with cocoons of cannabis and coke and bring it back. I was just a kid. There were many good times but bad when my dad would get caught.View attachment 5241View attachment 5242
So I'm starting a find the skunk breeding project for next year after this years run. I'm looking for that straight up skunk stank the skunkier the better I'm stock piling now for the winter grown to make my selections if any are worthy for the start of next year. So ya got anything funky like that. I don't have any landrace in seed form. But a few people on here do.

juju

Aug 27, 2018
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck on the Skunk hunt bro. Sorry. I would check out the Chem genetics. I had the Chem Dog D and Chem Dog 91 SkVa cut. They are really pungent and skunky lines. I do hold the Death Star cut which is skunky and funky. Will hitting it with ECSD x Fire OG male that reeks. It will take a couple months though.

Aiming to do some projects from scratch therefore, need Land Race. Don’t want modern hybrids. Looking for Columbian, Afghan, Uzbek, Tajikistan, Chinese, Thai, India, Iraq, Iran, fat leaf indica and skinny leaf sativa types that have not been hybridized with modern genes.

Last edited:

juju

Aug 27, 2018
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once I do the Death Star x Fire OG I will hook a couple people up with beans. That cross should be fire. Real stimky. I went through 3 packs of the ECSD x Fire OG to find a nice male to work with. Got him cloned up. Bout to flower some ECSD x Fire OG females and the Death Star.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Once I do the Death Star x Fire OG I will hook a couple people up with beans. That cross should be fire. Real stimky. I went through 3 packs of the ECSD x Fire OG to find a nice male to work with. Got him cloned up. Bout to flower some ECSD x Fire OG females and the Death Star.
is that white fire OG

Greasygas

Oct 8, 2018
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great photos. Cheers from.Alberta Canada I have seeds from a local strain nuce purple sativa
I got plenty to trade. Used to test for Bodhi and a few other breeders. Also, when I was a kid we used to travel to Mexico to grow cannabis. Parents would load up the vehicle with cocoons of cannabis and coke and bring it back. I was just a kid. There were many good times but bad when my dad would get caught.View attachment 5241View attachment 5242

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
sounds like a great mixture of strains when the time comes please put me on the hook up list if their is a spot left.

locobryan

Oct 11, 2018
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for landrace seed.
I don't have landrace but I have an interesting sativa cross: Waipi-o hapa (Hawaiian sativa) X Rio Negro (Columbian heirloom)

Waipi-o hapa: https://www.leafly.com/sativa/waipi-o-hapa

Rio negro: cannasos.com - Rio Negro Colombian | CannaSOS

I'm a first-time breeder and trader so I'm willing to offer 20 seeds for 10 of yours in case my seeds are not up to the quality that others here might be producing. The Rio Negro is a rare strain found through Centennial Seeds in CO.

Rio Negro Colombian | CannaSOS
cannasos.com

juju

Aug 27, 2018
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is that white fire OG
No the male is a Fire OG BX. I believe it may have came from OG Raskal
Fire OG BX= Fire OGx (Fire OG x Alien Kush).
Great photos. Cheers from.Alberta Canada I have seeds from a local strain nuce purple sativa
Thanks. Your sativa sounds interesting. I am interested in indicas that come from Canada. Used to score a nice batch of Canadian every now and then. It wasnt Beasters either! Could you post up a pic or some linage plz?
sounds like a great mixture of strains when the time comes please put me on the hook up list if their is a spot left.
Yeah bro, I will let you all know when they will be ready. If you want to run them, I will pass you some real quick.
I don't have landrace but I have an interesting sativa cross: Waipi-o hapa (Hawaiian sativa) X Rio Negro (Columbian heirloom)

Waipi-o hapa: https://www.leafly.com/sativa/waipi-o-hapa

Rio negro: cannasos.com - Rio Negro Colombian | CannaSOS

I'm a first-time breeder and trader so I'm willing to offer 20 seeds for 10 of yours in case my seeds are not up to the quality that others here might be producing. The Rio Negro is a rare strain found through Centennial Seeds in CO.

Rio Negro Colombian | CannaSOS
cannasos.com

Yeah, I would be interested in the Rio Negro if you did a reproduction of those.

Alright, I got sent a buttload of CSI Nspecta gear to trade for land race. He us a excellent breeder who works with purple strains like Purple Urkle, Mendo Purps and has every elite that you would want such as SFVOG, Ghost, GSC, Chems and Diesels plus much more. Really a great breeder and his genetics are solid. He is also a really good person who contributes to the canna community on a consistent basis. He also repros landrace as well, shares and gives back to the communitu. His packs come Fem and Regular and retail for about $100. He did donate a lot of packs for me to trade with others to do preservation work and save strains and genetics for future cannabis communities. Really soon here will post a pic of what I have available to trade. There are a couple people that I will give first picks once I get a pic or list of packs I have availiable. Will post them up in a few.

Last edited:

juju

Aug 27, 2018
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a few packs by CSI Nspecta and one by my friend at Fire Power and lastly Slobux.

https://www.instagram.com/csi_humboldt/?hl=en
And also, I will offer up beans of my pollinations once they are completed. I ran out of my previous work. I usually do regular but will do fems this round.
20181023_064421.jpg
@MastaJazz @yazad and @Sunshine all get first picks. Lastly, I will send after the 4th of November.

Back