Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

OFFERED Landrace Thai, Super Diesel, Blueberry Thai, Blue Glue and Gorilla Girl

Sativa Kid

Looking for great photoperiod strains of both feminized and regular seeds but no autos. Tell me about your seeds, CBD, Sativa or Indica.

Landrace Thai regular seeds - One of the best strains known to Man. This magic medicine is one of the best anti inflammatory strains that exists, that's why I use it. Plus it's an electric 100% Sativa with 21% THC. I'm sure if a newbie smoked this they would hallucinate. It's the old Thai Stick weed of the 70's I believe.

Super Diesel regular seeds - I bred this strain from my Landrace Thai and Gorilla Girl. This strain is loaded with THCV because of the Thai genetics and a boost from the Very High THC Gorilla Girl. It's an easy to grow mid sized plant that trains well and produces many medium sized buds if topped a few times. These buds are near impossible to dry because the Thai has an internal oil inside the weed and the Gorilla Girl produces top resin. This 70% Sativa produces weed that is about 25% THC. Comparing to a good Jack Herer but an extra 4-5% THC. This stuff is dope, I mean as in addictive. But the taste is not great as it taste like a great weed that a diesel mechanic stored in his locker. Hence the name Super Diesel. I originally called it Miss Thailand as in a beauty queen, but she is more of a party girl and taste like diesel. This is the girl your mother warned you about!

Blueberry Thai regular seeds - I crossed a nice DJ Short Blueberry Phenotype with my Landrace Thai at the request of one of the traders on this site. I only grew a small quantity of this strain and just harvested them and have not tried them yet, could be wild!

Gorilla Girl feminized seeds - Gorilla Girl is an easy to grow medium sized strain with mega amounts of resin. I copied this strain from sweet seeds and although the weed is great and the grow is easy it can turn hermie if put under very stressful conditions. I've grown it a lot and now avoid revegging or vegging for 3 months or growing in 90 F plus temperatures for a long time.

Blue Glue feminized seeds - DJ Short Blueberry crossed with Gorilla Girl. I currently have 2 in flower and the bud structure is very favorable and I'm super optimistic for a 20% THC plus great terpene weed with a 70/30 Indica dominant high. This strain has good size and would probably grow well outdoors also. I believe this is special!

(Durban Poison x OG Kush CBD) x Gorilla Girl feminized seeds - I grew this strain by crossing my friends Durban Poison x OG Kush CBD that was too big for my mini greenhouse with a medium sized Gorilla Girl hoping to get something smaller to grow in my 5 foot flower room. It was too tall still and I didn't love the buzz. It was only about 10% THC and never made a cream from it to try the pain killing effects of the CBD. I know not a glowing review but because of the CBD someone might want to try it.

ACDC CBD x Gorilla Girl feminized seeds - ACDC is a wonderful CBD strain that grows well. It made great pain cream and works wonders on my wife's arthritis fingers. Straightened them out in 3 months. It was a good growing plant with a great bud structure so I bread it with Gorilla Girl a THC monster. I have not grown this strain but I cant wait until next season when she gets a try. I expect a resinous 12% THC and 12% CBD in a good growing plant. A good strain for Cancer, Pain or just relaxing to a mild buzz.

PM me with your trade offers

Purpljack

I think I resemble that remark. So with that said,
Platinum Pineapple F4 ( heritage farms)
Polish_20200911_064337879.png
Polish_20200911_064809191.png
Polish_20200911_064609224.png

Motz Cherry
Don't know to much bout this one xcept the breeder of this used it to make Cherry A.K.47. A very top shelf breeder.
Santa Maria Plank
Brazilian Landrace(99% pure)
I took some S.M. F8s and bred brother to 2 sisters
Polish_20200719_054256440.jpg

Well u already know, some bluberrythai for sure
The pure Thai sounds great too!

Attachments

TossWeed

Looking for great photoperiod strains of both feminized and regular seeds but no autos. Tell me about your seeds, CBD, Sativa or Indica.

Landrace Thai regular seeds - One of the best strains known to Man. This magic medicine is one of the best anti inflammatory strains that exists, that's why I use it. Plus it's an electric 100% Sativa with 21% THC. I'm sure if a newbie smoked this they would hallucinate. It's the old Thai Stick weed of the 70's I believe.

Super Diesel regular seeds - I bred this strain from my Landrace Thai and Gorilla Girl. This strain is loaded with THCV because of the Thai genetics and a boost from the Very High THC Gorilla Girl. It's an easy to grow mid sized plant that trains well and produces many medium sized buds if topped a few times. These buds are near impossible to dry because the Thai has an internal oil inside the weed and the Gorilla Girl produces top resin. This 70% Sativa produces weed that is about 25% THC. Comparing to a good Jack Herer but an extra 4-5% THC. This stuff is dope, I mean as in addictive. But the taste is not great as it taste like a great weed that a diesel mechanic stored in his locker. Hence the name Super Diesel. I originally called it Miss Thailand as in a beauty queen, but she is more of a party girl and taste like diesel. This is the girl your mother warned you about!

Blueberry Thai regular seeds - I crossed a nice DJ Short Blueberry Phenotype with my Landrace Thai at the request of one of the traders on this site. I only grew a small quantity of this strain and just harvested them and have not tried them yet, could be wild!

Gorilla Girl feminized seeds - Gorilla Girl is an easy to grow medium sized strain with mega amounts of resin. I copied this strain from sweet seeds and although the weed is great and the grow is easy it can turn hermie if put under very stressful conditions. I've grown it a lot and now avoid revegging or vegging for 3 months or growing in 90 F plus temperatures for a long time.

Blue Glue feminized seeds - DJ Short Blueberry crossed with Gorilla Girl. I currently have 2 in flower and the bud structure is very favorable and I'm super optimistic for a 20% THC plus great terpene weed with a 70/30 Indica dominant high. This strain has good size and would probably grow well outdoors also. I believe this is special!

(Durban Poison x OG Kush CBD) x Gorilla Girl feminized seeds - I grew this strain by crossing my friends Durban Poison x OG Kush CBD that was too big for my mini greenhouse with a medium sized Gorilla Girl hoping to get something smaller to grow in my 5 foot flower room. It was too tall still and I didn't love the buzz. It was only about 10% THC and never made a cream from it to try the pain killing effects of the CBD. I know not a glowing review but because of the CBD someone might want to try it.

ACDC CBD x Gorilla Girl feminized seeds - ACDC is a wonderful CBD strain that grows well. It made great pain cream and works wonders on my wife's arthritis fingers. Straightened them out in 3 months. It was a good growing plant with a great bud structure so I bread it with Gorilla Girl a THC monster. I have not grown this strain but I cant wait until next season when she gets a try. I expect a resinous 12% THC and 12% CBD in a good growing plant. A good strain for Cancer, Pain or just relaxing to a mild buzz.

To my surprise 35 days in one Super Diesel is very small & completely in flower under 18/6. Have you had this before? I wonder if some auto pollen from a neighbour. I planted 3 so hope other two giant healthy Super D are females as well or at least one if I decide to pollinate as won't pollinate this oddball. I planted others later so can't flip yet for two weeks at least. Gorilla & Blue Glue & Dirty Thai all growing great but the other two Super Diesels are way bushy & big.

Sativa Kid

To my surprise 35 days in one Super Diesel is very small & completely in flower under 18/6. Have you had this before? I wonder if some auto pollen from a neighbour. I planted 3 so hope other two giant healthy Super D are females as well or at least one if I decide to pollinate as won't pollinate this oddball. I planted others later so can't flip yet for two weeks at least. Gorilla & Blue Glue & Dirty Thai all growing great but the other two Super Diesels are way bushy & big.
Maybe one of my neighbors is growing I don't know about. Anything is possible. My neighbor 2 doors down has four 9.5 foot tall by 4 foot wide plants growing in his back yard.

TossWeed

It wasn't diesel had wrong pot it was dirty thai

It wasn't super d turned auto it was dirty thai. All 3 super d gone bushy like crazy. However what a sweet little auto so fragrant almost tempted to self it but it is going to be smoked.

Sativa Kid

It wasn't diesel had wrong pot it was dirty thai

It wasn't super d turned auto it was dirty thai. All 3 super d gone bushy like crazy. However what a sweet little auto so fragrant almost tempted to self it but it is going to be smoked.
I was Curious about that, my little ones suck too. Like you said before if you grow it and it's good and grows well then thats what matters. With the Dirty Thai it's a loser, it has more bad traits than both the parents families added up. But Blue Glue is a nice grower and nice buds and in a month I will know the Chemotype, the most important question.

Top Bottom