Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

Latest run

Cannada

Hi guys and gals. Been off the forums for awhile but have been popping in for a quick look here and there. Very busy with the indoor garden planting many veggies to get a head start on the season. Also have a small greenhouse in the works. 8x12 feet. Just needs the plastic installed now. I have a few plants in flower now, most nearing the finish line. Havent kept too close track on flowering time for all but the DHOGxSour OG and Chemdawg G13 have been on 12/12 about 12 weeks now. Flowering was a bit delayed, however, by my aerogarden glowing in the same room as my flowering tent after lights off. Up first is Dead Hooker OG x Sour OG grown from F1 seed bred by our very own Sunshine. Thanks again for the beans @Sunshine!
Second is Chem Dawg G13 by Doctor Greenthumb canada. This is a reveg from last grow as I really like this strain for medicating. Nice heady giggle inducing buzz for a couple hours along with some killer munchies. Can't get enough to eat when I'm on this stuff. Then its lights out like a rock. Sleep like a baby til morning.
Third we have a nice bulky little C99 bred by a local breeder. I have kept her in a small pot maybe 1 gallon as an experiment to see how much she would produce. So far I like what I see and will definitely be keeping her around for a reveg! She went to 12/12 March 22.
Last but not least is Ghost OG x Adventure Mix. The Ghost OG was Doctor Greenthumb fem and the Adventure Mix was another seed from Sunshine that turned out to be a male with killer structure. I loved the candelabra look he had and was a nice tall heavy plant. Cant wait to see what this OG Adventure can do! Shes the youngest of the bunch and just went to 12/12 a couple of weeks ago.

DHOG x Sour OG
20200429_214512.jpg

Chem Dawg G13
20200429_211948.jpg

C99
20200429_212535.jpg
20200429_212441.jpg

Ghost OG x Adventure mix
20200429_212758.jpg

20200430_064915.jpg

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠good to see you Canada missed you on here your plants look really great glad to here you are doing well those are some great shots of your plants I really like that second shot and fourth shot that is really tight now don't be a stranger we need our older FC family around. and be safe :mask:

Cannada

Thanks Alphatoy. Its hard to get a good pic of the DHOG x Sour OG because she is pretty big. That pic is a week or more old. She is getting quite purple now. Here's a bud pic from her.Good to see you are back in the swings of things! I will try to keep some updates going here on FC. I'm slowly transitioning to organic growing. I found Sunshines basic soil formula in an old thread and picked up some ingredients like kelp meal, blood and bone meal, organic cal mag, glacial rock dust, worm castings, dolomite lime, bio char, water soluble mycos and molasses. I also started a little worm compost in this worm factory 360 bin I picked up used last year on kijiji. These plants were grown with dutch nutrient formula gro and bloom, however but I'm going to give organic a try and see how it goes. Also brewed my first active aerated compost tea a couple days ago using worm castings purchased locally from the same place I picked up my starter worms and castings.

20200430_061633.jpg

20200430_063500.jpg

20200430_064316.jpg

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠looks like you have your work cut out for you me I still only use miracle grow and my nutrients water if you can watch that miracle grow show it really great. also really cool bud shot you need to put all your shots on the MEDIA :mask:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Looking stellar @Cannada! Those seeds certainly went to a good home and look to be in very good hands 👍

I love the look of your Sour Hooker, the whole plant looks in absolutely peak condition, really good work!!!

I'm very excited about the Adventure OG she's definitely got the Adv Mix stature from her dad 💪 so it'll be very interesting to see what characteristics she's inherited from her mum.

Fantastic to hear your going all organic, trust me you'll never look back. The difference just one ACT makes speaks for itself and it looks like you've made a lovely brew there which will supercharge your soil and flowers 🚀

If it's not a security risk I'd love to see your greenhouse too, what a great lockdown project.

Please keep us updated, I'll definitely be following along :)

Cannada

🤠looks like you have your work cut out for you me I still only use miracle grow and my nutrients water if you can watch that miracle grow show it really great. also really cool bud shot you need to put all your shots on the MEDIA :mask:
Thanks Alphatoy.
I also boufhy some miracle grow moisture control potting mix and miracle grow seed starting mix recently. The first few batches of organic soil I mixed some of the moisture control stuff in. Hopefully that was okay. Will probably phase it out though anyway.

Cannada

Looking stellar @Cannada! Those seeds certainly went to a good home and look to be in very good hands 👍

I love the look of your Sour Hooker, the whole plant looks in absolutely peak condition, really good work!!!

I'm very excited about the Adventure OG she's definitely got the Adv Mix stature from her dad 💪 so it'll be very interesting to see what characteristics she's inherited from her mum.

Fantastic to hear your going all organic, trust me you'll never look back. The difference just one ACT makes speaks for itself and it looks like you've made a lovely brew there which will supercharge your soil and flowers 🚀

If it's not a security risk I'd love to see your greenhouse too, what a great lockdown project.

Please keep us updated, I'll definitely be following along :)
Thanks Sunshine. Yes, the sour hooker is pretty healthy looking. Shes finally starting to yellow in a few spots and she pretty much went purple from top to bottom over the span of a few days.
Not a temp thing because I have a temp controller keeping the tent steady at 23c 24/7
I did't actually build the greenhouse. I barely have a greenthumb, don't want to hammer it off. Not a builder I"m afraid. It's a pretty basic wooden one with a flat slanted roof and a hinged door.
I'll get a pic and pm it to you.
I like the look of the Adventure OG. I hope shes going to be a keeper.
I started up some soil and put some transplants into it. I read that its best to let the soil sit for a couple weeks as everything starts to break down and the microbes get to work. Do you wver plant in freshly mixed soil or is this going to give me issues? Also, i put some miracle gro moisture control soil inbthe blend for the compost because my compost isnt ready yet. Do you think that will bother any of the microbes?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
I read that its best to let the soil sit for a couple weeks as everything starts to break down and the microbes get to work. Do you wver plant in freshly mixed soil or is this going to give me issues?
I've never rested or cooked my soil mixes and never had any problems.
Also, i put some miracle gro moisture control soil inbthe blend for the compost because my compost isnt ready yet. Do you think that will bother any of the microbes?
This link covers it in detail, the science suggests that it doesn't harm the soil microbes. Does the moisture control compost contain slow release fertilisers?

Top Bottom