Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Lemon Rift F1 Outdoor Grow

Jcloud777

Thread starter #1
Yep I can document the grow on here. Thanks for seed donations for new accounts btw im new here 😊. thanks for your kindness guys. An I respect you sunshine. im not going to cross your strain. Stealing your stuff. How you going to give a person something. if there just going to jack all your stuff. Without your permission im happy to be growing your strain buddy πŸ˜ƒ. this is my current grow its called lemon rift. Bred by Colorado bob 420 from i.g. its his f1 I believe 20180731_185949.jpg

Jcloud777

Thread starter #5
Good luck with your grow Jc! From the pics the soil looks a bit wet, let them dry right out and the plants will green right up πŸ‘
Thanks for visiting bud. Yeah they dry really great. That pic was right after the we rained a perfect amount. Got a lot of white flying moths it looks like. I always got to knock them off from under leaves. An looks like fleas sucking on leaves

Jcloud777

Thread starter #10
Back with an update on the 3 lemon rifts. Aphids are a pain my ass. Flies I need to trap somehow. Always suck my leaves. Next fleas sucking my leaves. After white flying bugs.
@Sunshine thanks. I really want to plant these but im afraid it's too late here. Won't get a decent harvest. Next season im be ready πŸ˜ƒ
20180804_140643.jpg IMG_20180804_141359_084.jpg IMG_20180804_141359_085.jpg

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
They've definitely grown some since the last update πŸ‘ You couldn't of chosen a better year for outdoor! 🌞
I really want to plant these but im afraid it's too late here. Won't get a decent harvest. Next season im be ready πŸ˜ƒ
Agree with you there, hope you get a few girls from the Lemons πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹

Jcloud777

Thread starter #16
Oh sorry sunshine I didn't answer your question. Im not sure he said the FPOG is from BOG but this is ecsd x to the fpog. Im not sure if it's from BOG seeds

Jcloud777

Thread starter #17
I will be popping some fire OG seeds. Indoor just to keep the genetics alive. An get a recloning cycle going. So I can grow some female clones or male clones. An I will document this grow on here.

Jcloud777

Thread starter #20
Nice nice nice πŸ‘ Can't wait to see these grown out! 🌱🌿🌞
I decided to sow my 2 freebies seeds from stinky seeds stink finger. Today I hope it has time to finish normally don't grow feminized seeds but since I got free fems. Im run them all eventually. But will have to keep a very close eye nearing end of flower