Lemongrass Ripe

Canadan

Jan 29, 2020
Just finished trimming the Pineapple this morning and the Lemongrass is very close seeing cloudy trichomes and some amber starting another early finisher for a 65 day flowering plant. Powdery mildew is starting to rear its ugly head so I might have to take her a bit earlier than I want. Oh well its going to be an upper buzz instead of couch lock.
4B0A3850-96C0-43C2-B80B-A8E2CBE7C91A copy.jpg
8BFA1DAD-01CA-4415-B2CE-7C6B5085217C copy.jpg

Aug 22, 2021
I was gonna comment that your bushy female plant with the wooden post supports is about two weeks from looking really ripe! I just read about the PM issue, sorry about that. You should check out : Lost Coast Plant Therapy... it’s a really great all natural treatment for PM, pests, etc. and can be used up to the day of harvest!

Canadan

Jan 29, 2020
Thanks Bro I will check it out but I was using a homemade product called Cyclone It has citric and lactic acid in it and is all natural but the rain and heavy dew almost made it impossible to use regularly but it did hold it at bay for a couple more weeks until it was just time to cut my losses but the tops were showing amber and thats fine by me but the lower branches needed more time and the PM hit them hard so I made the decision to cut her early and get something out of her. Ive been so busy working out of town and getting home late that I had no time to gut the inside of the plant and it never had a chance to dry out. I still have a Magic Melon a Pineapple Trainwreck and another Lemongrass that are looking great so far and I had the weekend to catch up on thinning out the middle and shoring up the plants for wind and weight hopefully the PM will stay off them. I think I still got at least 3/4 of a pound off her and the other Pineapple I got at least a LB or more and its curing nicely. Everyone in my area is having PM problems this year its all part of the outdoor game every year its always something but im still loving it.

Canadan

Jan 29, 2020
Hey Bro just checked out Lost Coast Plant Therapy MSDS fact sheet and it contains 15 to35% isopropyl alcohol im going to pass on that but thanks for the info

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Interesting. Great reviews. I understand the reason behind the Isopropyl alcohol now but 15-35% does seem like a wide range for that ingredient.

Canadan

Jan 29, 2020
Im just going on what their website says but im not in any way disapproving its effectiveness if that works for you fine is just not for me and it does the same thing with PM it holds it at bay like all PM products that are natural based. The best way to prevent PM is to find a resistant strain or try to prevent it early if possible if mother nature cooperates .