Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

Light to pick

Patriots781

Just like the title says,I have a 4x4 with a 1200watt led and couple cfls at the mome t and I'm trying to choose between bthe mars rd 1000 impressive,ipower 600 watt hps system with air cooled hood or reflector which ive always wanted to try out plus it comes with a metal halide 600 watt for veg,and last the quantum board maybe spiderfarm brand,I mean the hps seems like it has the most power or true watts in really having a hard time please help

Patriots781

Ok so I pushed it up a little in just gonna either decide to fet the hi 260 watt led or the amazon topogrow the only thing is alot of reviews had problems with the topogrow but it looks like its spaced jt to cover more room

Patriots781

got a question I got the hlg paid $220 for it about now this light from Amazon is $50 below is the info did I get ripped off?
Also the hlg is lower then my 40 dollar light on my lux meter hlg 20 inches gives 23,000 lux and my cheap led gives of 30000 at 25 inches am I missing something everyone says samsung led are so great oh dont buy the Chinese made leds samsung is a Chinese brand so I'm a new grower and I'm just comparing info so if i send that back to hlg I can buy 4 of those it would give me 800+ true watts

..Wattage 2000W

Lumens: 26000lm

Lux: 18000lux/1m 15000lux/1.5m

Lifespan: more than the 50,000hours

LED Power : 2000W

Power consumption : energy saving ,only consumes about 220W~260W power and much more brighter

Worldwide Voltage: 85v-265v

Working environment : -20~40 Celsius,45%~95%RH

Working Frequency: 50~60Hz

Tips for using:

Ideal for all phases of plant growth, and works well with water solution culture and soil culture. Can be used in house garden,

pot culture, garden, sowing, breeding, farm, flower exhibition, bonsai, garden, green house, sowing,breeding, farm,

greenhouse cultivation, water soluble breeding, greenhouse cultivation, pipeline cultivation and so on.

Do not use the lights in dripping water or anywhere where they will get wet, water and electricity can be a dangerous mixture.

To protect the light, Pls cut off the power when there is a strike.

Don't Press or move when the light working.

Plug Type:US Plug,it applies to Canada, India, Japan, Mexico, Thailand, the United States, the Philippines and so on.

colour:white

Material:Aluminum + LED

size:258*258*45mm

Package Contents:

1 *panel light

1 * sling

1 *Power cord (US plug)

Only the above package content, other products are not included.

Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
got a question I got the hlg paid $220 for it about now this light from Amazon is $50 below is the info did I get ripped off?
Also the hlg is lower then my 40 dollar light on my lux meter hlg 20 inches gives 23,000 lux and my cheap led gives of 30000 at 25 inches am I missing something everyone says samsung led are so great oh dont buy the Chinese made leds samsung is a Chinese brand so I'm a new grower and I'm just comparing info so if i send that back to hlg I can buy 4 of those it would give me 800+ true watts

..Wattage 2000W

Lumens: 26000lm

Lux: 18000lux/1m 15000lux/1.5m

Lifespan: more than the 50,000hours

LED Power : 2000W

Power consumption : energy saving ,only consumes about 220W~260W power and much more brighter

Worldwide Voltage: 85v-265v

Working environment : -20~40 Celsius,45%~95%RH

Working Frequency: 50~60Hz

Tips for using:

Ideal for all phases of plant growth, and works well with water solution culture and soil culture. Can be used in house garden,

pot culture, garden, sowing, breeding, farm, flower exhibition, bonsai, garden, green house, sowing,breeding, farm,

greenhouse cultivation, water soluble breeding, greenhouse cultivation, pipeline cultivation and so on.

Do not use the lights in dripping water or anywhere where they will get wet, water and electricity can be a dangerous mixture.

To protect the light, Pls cut off the power when there is a strike.

Don't Press or move when the light working.

Plug Type:US Plug,it applies to Canada, India, Japan, Mexico, Thailand, the United States, the Philippines and so on.

colour:white

Material:Aluminum + LED

size:258*258*45mm

Package Contents:

1 *panel light

1 * sling

1 *Power cord (US plug)

Only the above package content, other products are not included.

Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
Take the chinese numbers with a large pinch of salt, it's entirely possible that when you plug them in and check the actual wattage they differ significantly, I've see this with my own eyes. Lights claiming to be 100-120w actual wattage giving a reading with a watt meter of 62w at the plug. Personally I'd get a trusted brand over cheap chinese everyday.

Top Bottom