Lighting for new Setup

IanGrowSome

Apr 1, 2021
Like every first grower ive been on the fence about which light to buy for the past 3 months. Ive finally bought Iluminars iL8x 670W and I was wondering if any of you guys are using this light or have heard some good/bad things about them. Ill be posting updates on my growth so hopefully if anyones having the same questions this helps them! TYIA

mf1098

Jan 20, 2021
Like every first grower ive been on the fence about which light to buy for the past 3 months. Ive finally bought Iluminars iL8x 670W and I was wondering if any of you guys are using this light or have heard some good/bad things about them. Ill be posting updates on my growth so hopefully if anyones having the same questions this helps them! TYIA
Looks like that's a helluva light for a first grow. Looking forward to those posts.

Mscollege

Jan 31, 2021
Spending 1000 plus on a light won't make your plants grow better. It's all in spectrum. You can get 3 200 true watt led full spectrum for under 4oo bucks an it will do the same. Crap I know a bunch of people who use the 80 dollar amazon lights and get fantastic results. I wouldn't crash 1000s of bucks on a first grow light. It's a waste.
Yes - a couple of years ago we used a cheap 1000 w from Amazon- I think it was on sale for about $80-85 got the job done. The brand was CRX sunny. They even replaced one we had that broke within the year warranty.