OFFERED List of My Strains to trade

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
What genetics make up Elephant?
🤠 no one seems to know the genetics but here is something i found Elephant is an old school bud with a lineage lost to time. This strain supposedly acquired its name for the elephant-sized colas it creates during its flowering cycle. The chunky flowers express a sweet and sour aroma that is reminiscent of candy and citrus while also retaining a subtle spiciness. Elephant has a strong cerebral buzz that immediately strikes the head and settles behind the eyes. It’ll also get you talking and stimulate your creative side. Enjoy Elephant throughout the day to ignite appetite, spark creativity, and enhance all manner of physical activity. :mask:

Mid-West 3G

Feb 28, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I own DJ Short genetics and Landrace Thai, were you talking to me?
Hello I’m new here on this site but I’m a well respected and a sponsor on a other grow platform. I’m really into trades and I don’t have Blueberry! It helps my colitis and chrons diseases fantastically, I know I’m new but I would love to work out a trade and I will provide tracking also!

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hello I’m new here on this site but I’m a well respected and a sponsor on a other grow platform. I’m really into trades and I don’t have Blueberry! It helps my colitis and chrons diseases fantastically, I know I’m new but I would love to work out a trade and I will provide tracking also!
That's an old post I don't have DJ Short anymore