OFFERED List of My Strains to trade

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Landrace Thai, 100% Sativa 20% THC regular seeds many say this is the best weed they ever had.
Blueberry Thai, DJ Short Pheno x Landrace Thai
Blue Glue feminized seeds, Blueberry X Gorilla Girl
Gorilla Girl feminized seeds, a 23-27% THC Weed

PM me for Trades

See the Mamma's Below
Random Blueberry c.jpg
This 3 week old Blueberry is an example of the DJ Short Phenotype. Those curly, color streaked leaves are just freaky and makes the plant unrecognizable an Cannabis to most people.

Blueberry.jpg
A full grown medium sizeBlueberry Mama that is about 130 days old and another 10 days until harvest. This connesurier weed is a little expensive to grow when you figure the yield versus the time. But it's well worth it. The smoke is very Indica without being very sleepy. Awake and relaxed comes from this delicious smoke, just a nice cigarlike quality. It doesn't taste like Blueberry when you smoke it but just sooth weed. But when being grown the stems or leaves when broken smell like Blueberry Shortcake. This is not me trying to be a sophisticated Weed Snob but a country bumpkin in a blindfold test would say "Why that's Blueberry Shortcake" and the smoke test at 20% THC, Boom!

Gorilla Girl.jpg
Gorilla Girl is a Very Resinous Strain out of Girl Scout Cookies and Gorilla Glue #4. This weed is from 23% to 27% THC and it has increased the resin output of everything I bred it with.

Thai 101.jpg
This very healthy Strain of Landrace Thai is the healthiest strain I've ever grow. It resist sexual distortion which makes hard when try to create Feminized Seeds but I've been growing it for 2 full years and tested many things including revegging, extreme topping and the one shown was a rush to flower. This plant is 101 days old with 15 days to finish. It only had 42 days from sprout to the flower room. It normally takes only 10-11 weeks to flower and that is incredible for this mental dragster of a strain. It's a full race strain loaded with THCV the new wonder drug. And THCV is why I originally acquired the strain. It's smoke is fantastic for a 100% Sativa. And produces 20-22% total THC. This is the best Sativa known to man and can be smoked all day without becoming tired but should not be given to new smokers unsupervised.

Last edited:

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
If you were ever to cross the DJ Blueberry with that Thia, Mmmmmmm , I'd trade seeds
I did a little try with Blueberry crossed with a Thai X Gorilla Girl. So bushy you cant believe, she is in her 3rd week of 12/12 and she is going crazy. I had to defoliate a few days after the hairs showed. I never defoliated early before. She recovered well. So in another 7 weeks I'll know how good it is. My guess is yes. And I do want to do a Thai X Blueberry.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I did a little try with Blueberry crossed with a Thai X Gorilla Girl. So bushy you cant believe, she is in her 3rd week of 12/12 and she is going crazy. I had to defoliate a few days after the hairs showed. I never defoliated early before. She recovered well. So in another 7 weeks I'll know how good it is. My guess is yes. And I do want to do a Thai X Blueberry.
Thai X Blueberry you have style my friend!

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Just don't have the seeds yet!!
I'm working on getting involved with a top shelf breeder working with Chocolate Thia. Maybe, Lord willing by the end of year we talk beans
I don't want Chocolate Thai. It's a great Chemotype and grows the best tasting Sativa, but I own the bigger growing, stronger sister in the Blonde Pheno. So I actually let my Chocolate Thai genetics run out. The Blonde also finishes much faster. But I would like to investigate a trade in a couple of months when I have my new batches of seeds.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Lil' sumpen I'm working
View attachment 12169View attachment 12170View attachment 12171
Sorry for crowding your thread?
I once knew I guy from the Valley where Thundrefuck comes from in Alaska. It's where they used to grow the oversize vegetables for the seed pictures for ads and fertilizer ads. His name was Mike and he was 6'7" and only about 200 lbs or less, a real bean pole. This was 1975 and he also claimed that he grew the Thunderfuck seeds where we lived and everybody said his weed was great. Please show us adult pictures if you have them.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I really need to take pictures to post, She is a freak! The Buds are really growing wild.

Purpljack

Aug 29, 2017
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't want Chocolate Thai. It's a great Chemotype and grows the best tasting Sativa,
That is something to work with! That is why I'm hunting it!
I thought that was not available in beans and under tight security
Polish_20200617_000813610.jpg
Crowding my thread. You are punished and must show 1 pic every 3 days until Thunderfuck is fully grown.
?? Good luck with that one! I'll do my best Jefe!
But I would like to investigate a trade in a couple of months when I have my new batches of seeds.
I Think that Might, Probably make you my new Bestest Friend!
And I do want to do a Thai X Blueberry.
COME ON WITH IT!!!!!

I don't have any full grown pics of M.T.F.. I did at one time back in tha day. I bought 10 seeds,popped one grew it, it went male and I let it hit my Bubblegum and A.K.47, collected seeds but didn't know how to store them, lost them all with several more bad ass genetics. Shame Shame. It was an awesome plant. The leaves had 13 fingers that were so thick it looked like it was made from King Ranch leather. A very dark green. One of a kind.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Sorry to say but my seed growing schedule got messed up by a heat wave. I had them growing in pairs with even back ups in some cases then! Hermaphrodites appeared because of the heat stress in some of my key players in the breeding schedule. So Blueberry Thai feminized will probably not happen unless God really helps this inadequate grower with his seed breeding project. But I did get Blue Glue feminized and just germinated the first two beans and put them in a seedling cups of soil. And I'm excited! I have the half sister growing in two girls in the flower room. And the one in week 5 of 12/12 is scarily beautiful. It want's to grow beautiful foliage so bad that I had to butcher it in day 10 of 12/12. Never had to defoliate before day 21 and I grow very bushy strains. I know all the genetics involved and the plant shown is Blueberry X(Thai x Gorilla Girl) and Blue Glue is Blueberry X Gorilla Girl. It will look almost the same with the same bushiness problem. I expect 27% THC off of Blue Glue.
BWD Fl32c.jpg

Purpljack

Aug 29, 2017
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I
Sorry to say but my seed growing schedule got messed up by a heat wave. I had them growing in pairs with even back ups in some cases then! Hermaphrodites appeared because of the heat stress in some of my key players in the breeding schedule. So Blueberry Thai feminized will probably not happen unless God really helps this inadequate grower with his seed breeding project. But I did get Blue Glue feminized and just germinated the first two beans and put them in a seedling cups of soil. And I'm excited! I have the half sister growing in two girls in the flower room. And the one in week 5 of 12/12 is scarily beautiful. It want's to grow beautiful foliage so bad that I had to butcher it in day 10 of 12/12. Never had to defoliate before day 21 and I grow very bushy strains. I know all the genetics involved and the plant shown is Blueberry X(Thai x Gorilla Girl) and Blue Glue is Blueberry X Gorilla Girl. It will look almost the same with the same bushiness problem. I expect 27% THC off of Blue Glue.
View attachment 12343
I'M learning the seed game myself. Only advice I can give is don't give up, keep trying, and most of all, have patience!.plant looks beautiful!

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I think I have a knack for recognizing great strains in the making or I'm fooling myself. But anyways when I first bred Super Diesel I had a lot on the go as far as other crosses. But I just couldn't wait and Wow was I right. Now this season I'm so hot after the new batch of seeds. This is the Season Climax. Blue Glue is her name and this Gorilla Girl and DJ Short Blueberry Pheno is going to Rock, I just know in my gut. And her half sister from the same Blueberry Mom and Gorilla Girl X Thai. Where the Gorilla Girl resembles the Gorilla Girl X Thai cross in bud formation. So I expect her to look like this half sister just entering flower after a short vegetative cycle, it looks like a wedding dress.BD 1 Week 1.jpg

Purpljack

Aug 29, 2017
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If your interested, I'm about to pull a Santa Maria Plank( no mercy seeds). A Brazilian Landrace that was taken to Holland by Cees and breed with a Mexican Haze×Silverpearl then back bred to the mom 8×'s . An f8 that's 99% pure Polish_20200624_000834915.jpg
And about 4 months I'll have fem seeds of bluedream×cookie kush x bluedream×cookie kush
I have since I've been growing developed a seed collecting addiction.
I have two big bags of lime powder, I'll see if it's dolomite, if not will it still work?

Purpljack

Aug 29, 2017
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I googled dolomite and type s lime. Only difference is magnesium, dolomite has it and s doesn't. Envy a envy b has magnesium. Don't know if enough but in tha day, my plants kicked ass, no problems with this nutrient. But adding just a little of this type s surely couldn't hurt. I think in my outside grows it would be more beneficial as compost has magnesium too but unlike roots in Dwc growing out of organic mix into water mix, it lives in the organic mix which is loaded with peat moss.so in a 5 gal bucket I'll mix 1 teaspoon to see what happens and outdoors I'll mix some in my grapefruit ash and wash it in next watering/ feedingPolish_20200624_192231588.jpgScreenshot_20200624-192018.png

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
The Dolomite lime is it lowers the Ph of the root zone so it can uptake the Calcium and Magnesium. Almost everyone that grows in peat moss gets the root lockout problem with certain strains especially. The very low amount I add is the key and it's for all my plants, veg and flower that way the acid will get out of hand as the limestone washes deep into the soil over time. I reuse my soil and my used soil is better than my new. I'm always adding living stuff to my soil.

Back