OFFERED List of My Strains to trade

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I
If your interested, I'm about to pull a Santa Maria Plank( no mercy seeds). A Brazilian Landrace that was taken to Holland by Cees and breed with a Mexican Haze×Silverpearl then back bred to the mom 8×'s . An f8 that's 99% pure View attachment 12348
And about 4 months I'll have fem seeds of bluedream×cookie kush x bluedream×cookie kush
I have since I've been growing developed a seed collecting addiction.
I have two big bags of lime powder, I'll see if it's dolomite, if not will it still work?
I would like some of that Santa Maria seed. Is it regular or feminized? Do I have something you want? Might I suggest the Blue Glue Feminized, Blueberry X Gorilla Girl this is going to be one of those strains that flat out rocks. 60/40 Indica dominant and I expect higher 20's for THC content.

Rich1

Jan 28, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorilla Girl feminized seeds, a 23-29% THC Weed
Durban Poison Kush X Gorilla Girl feminized seeds
Super Diesel regular seeds, a 25% Super Sativa loaded with THCV
Blue Glue feminized, Blueberry X Gorilla Girl
Freedom Dream CBD X Landrace Thai regular seeds
CBD Jack X Landrace Thai regular seeds
Freedom Dream CBD regular seeds

PM me for Trades

See the Mamma's Below
View attachment 12149
This 3 week old Blueberry is an example of the DJ Short Phenotype. Those curly, color streaked leaves are just freaky and makes the plant unrecognizable an Cannabis to most people.

View attachment 12150
A full grown medium sizeBlueberry Mama that is about 130 days old and another 10 days until harvest. This connesurier weed is a little expensive to grow when you figure the yield versus the time. But it's well worth it. The smoke is very Indica without being very sleepy. Awake and relaxed comes from this delicious smoke, just a nice cigarlike quality. It doesn't taste like Blueberry when you smoke it but just sooth weed. But when being grown the stems or leaves when broken smell like Blueberry Shortcake. This is not me trying to be a sophisticated Weed Snob but a country bumpkin in a blindfold test would say "Why that's Blueberry Shortcake" and the smoke test at 25% THC, Boom!

View attachment 12151
Gorilla Girl is a Very Resinous Strain out of Girl Scout Cookies and Gorilla Glue #4. This weed is from 23% to 27% THC and it has increased the resin output of everything I bred it with.

View attachment 12152
This very healthy Strain of Landrace Thai is the healthiest strain I've ever grow. It resist sexual distortion which makes hard when try to create Feminized Seeds but I've been growing it for 2 full years and tested many things including revegging, extreme topping and the one shown was a rush to flower. This plant is 101 days old with 15 days to finish. It only had 42 days from sprout to the flower room. It normally takes only 10-11 weeks to flower and that is incredible for this mental dragster of a strain. It's a full race strain loaded with THCV the new wonder drug. And THCV is why I originally acquired the strain. It's smoke is fantastic for a 100% Sativa. And produces 20-22% total THC. This is the best Sativa known to man and can be smoked all day without becoming tired but should not be given to new smokers unsupervised.
I have
Acapulco Gold x Elephant. Regular
Dr. Grinspoon x Elephant. Regular
Kumaoni x Elephant. Regular
interested in trading at all?

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have
Acapulco Gold x Elephant. Regular
Dr. Grinspoon x Elephant. Regular
Kumaoni x Elephant. Regular
interested in trading at all?
Sure I like the old school sound of Elephant. I prefer Fems but I would like to trade. Regular for fems are usually 2:1 and I usually want 10 regular seeds of a strain because I drop 3 beans to get one female the first grow to review the strain. And if I like it now I have enough seeds to grow a few more. I would like to review all three of your crosses what do you want from me?

Rich1

Jan 28, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure I like the old school sound of Elephant. I prefer Fems but I would like to trade. Regular for fems are usually 2:1 and I usually want 10 regular seeds of a strain because I drop 3 beans to get one female the first grow to review the strain. And if I like it now I have enough seeds to grow a few more. I would like to review all three of your crosses what do you want from me?
Interested in:
Gorilla Glue fem
Durbin Poison Kush x Gorilla Girl fem
sounds great to me.

Purpljack

Aug 29, 2017
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I tell you what, let me see how many seeds I get , I'm obligated to about 800 already, if I have left over, let's say I just gift you and alfatoy some reg's, no fems.Polish_20200627_232923198.jpgPolish_20200627_094259176.jpg
IMG_20200624_175509678.jpg
IMG_20200628_170240897.jpg
(Closeup #14)
, if I can't fulfill my obligation, then in oct/Nov. My S.m.p. #14 should be ready and chocked full of beans, I will just gift you many!. About 4 months should have some fem. bluedream× kookie kush. We might trade with, and some reg Matanuska Thunder Fuck as well.

Rich1

Jan 28, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gorilla Girl
Durban poison kush x Gorilla girl

I

Illegal outdoor grower

Hey sativa kid i have some danish outdoor seeds that have ben breeded for 25years in denmark is that someThing you would trade your Durban Poison Kush X Gorilla Girl for?

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey sativa kid i have some danish outdoor seeds that have ben breeded for 25years in denmark is that someThing you would trade your Durban Poison Kush X Gorilla Girl for?
I might. What is the strain name. I usually don't grow outdoor strains indoors because my grow is a mini grow with limitations. But tell me the lineage or show pictures.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
If you were ever to cross the DJ Blueberry with that Thia, Mmmmmmm , I'd trade seeds
I did not get feminized seeds because I had trouble getting either line to herm, totally stable Genetics. So I just bred and will have regular Blueberry(DJ Short Cut) and My Blonde Pheno Thai in 6 weeks.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
The Durban Poison Kush X Gorilla Girl is an outdoor breed for sure and I feel bad because I grow in a short indoor grow room and cannot grow this strain so it will go to waste. I'm not even sure if it's good to be honest. The seed mother took up way too much space in my mini grow room and deemed an outdoor only strain. And she was bred with Gorilla Girl a very very potent weed of medium stature. But when I tried to grow a test plant to try the weed it was too big and after 30 plus days in veg I just killed it because it was going to be a huge space eater and I need my medicine. So I have over 100 feminized seeds with no need for them.

Purpljack

Aug 29, 2017
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I did not get feminized seeds because I had trouble getting either line to herm, totally stable Genetics. So I just bred and will have regular Blueberry(DJ Short Cut) and My Blonde Pheno Thai in 6 weeks.
I want some of both. Put some away in tha fridge for me.be a few months before I get enough beans to trade. Also I do outdoor, I would love some .DP×GG. I've got a buncha beans in tha mail. I'll see what I got when I get and let you know, I know you'll want some of them.( Gogi og, blue Tara, panoia purp paralizer, rare og, lucky charms, Bog sour strawberry to name a few)

Last edited:

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I want some of both. Put some away in tha fridge for me.be a few months before I get enough beans to trade. Also I do outdoor, I would love some .DP×GG. I've got a buncha beans in tha mail. I'll see what I got when I get and let you know, I know you'll want some of them.( Gogi og, blue Tara, panoia purp paralizer, rare og, lucky charms, Bog sour strawberry to name a few)
I feel bad about the outdoor strain. I have a bunch of seeds that I cannot use. And if you think about it trading is easier in your own interest group. As most people that want outdoor seeds offer outdoor seeds in exchange. So I would do a major trade down where I receive something small in exchange for a boatload of this outdoor strain. I say this because I actually don't want to trade much anymore and why waste a strain.

markalbob

Jun 3, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
might be a dumb question, since you didn't list them in your list, but do you have any of the funky DJ Short pheno blueberry or your "fast Thai" seeds?

Enquiring minds want to know...

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
sorry, yes I was. Didn't know if those got sold/traded out or were being held.
sorry, yes I was. Didn't know if those got sold/traded out or were being held.
The Blonde Pheno Thai I have is not fast but landrace, never mixed with inferior fast flowering genetics. I do have a limited amount of regular seeds of this pheno to be harvested in about 3 weeks. I also have some clones growing of DJ Short I took from regular seeds. I'm breeding it also. And I have some crosses of both.

Purpljack

Aug 29, 2017
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I feel bad about the outdoor strain. I have a bunch of seeds that I cannot use. And if you think about it trading is easier in your own interest group. As most people that want outdoor seeds offer outdoor seeds in exchange. So I would do a major trade down where I receive something small in exchange for a boatload of this outdoor strain. I say this because I actually don't want to trade much anymore and why waste a strain.
Sorry if I said something to mislead u. I read and understood the outdoor thing. Also I wasn't wanting all your beans. 5- 10 / strain. Seed for seed is how I do it. And by no means would you be trading down, if anything that would be what I'd be doingScreenshot_20200801-083233.pngScreenshot_20200801-083304.pngScreenshot_20200801-083449.png
Also have some super silver sour diesiel haze on the way. As you see, I have some of the rarest top self strains from elite breeders, several landraces

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Crowding my thread. You are punished and must show 1 pic every 3 days until Thunderfuck is fully grown.
🤠Heck those pictures of the ThunderFuck were done in 6, 2020 they are probably grown and Harvested by now i enjoy when the older members come back on like purplijack a great member of the older members Howdy Purplijack good to see you :mask: .

Back