Location?

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Any members here from the Pacific Northwest in the USA? Washington State here. Have seeds and weed. Open to meet ups and trades with medical patient members within 100-200 miles or so once our communications confirms legitimacy. I also have access to some great other medical products. Hit me up if interested.

Varinaut

Jun 14, 2020
Any members here from the Pacific Northwest in the USA? Washington State here. Have seeds and weed. Open to meet ups and trades with medical patient members within 100-200 miles or so once our communications confirms legitimacy. I also have access to some great other medical products. Hit me up if interested.

Good idea. Count me in, of course.

JesusChristBC

Feb 12, 2021
I'm kinda near you just across that pesky border in BC which makes things very difficult as I would never risk bringing anything across a border and spending 25 years in federal fuck me up the ass prison 😂😂🤣🤣

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
I'm kinda near you just across that pesky border in BC which makes things very difficult as I would never risk bringing anything across a border and spending 25 years in federal fuck me up the ass prison 😂😂🤣🤣
I agree on that one. I've considered vacationing up North, doing a seed searching expedition and then mailing to myself back home. I just attempted that in Hawaii and came up sorely disappointed. I've found I can get all the great genetics I want right here at home. I'm still very interested in trades and bartering but it seems paranoia is super common among us. Definitely nothing is worth legal troubles. Patient to patient in Washington is pretty much hands off and look the other way as for legality concerns when it comes to medical cannabis. I like to work with other patients in need of quality medicine and keep things legit. I've joined a medical patient compassion club here and made some wonderful contacts. Maybe one day our neighboring borders will be more friendly to guys like us.

Back