Looking for a few good testers

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Well, the seed girls are drying. I took Fro-yo and GSC x Black Cream down Saturday night, and the Blueberry girls tonight. They need time for the plant to dry them fine for the seeds to dry also so 2 more weeks and they should be ready to fly!

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠you know me Joheim i am intrested in trying the Fro-yo x Blue berry or GSC x Black Cream and you know i am a Dam good indoor grower my friend 🧙‍♂️

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
I think I need to make a clarification, the GSC x Black Cream, is the (a) mother. I only have a few of that one left, until I do a seed run on that one. But if tonight is any indication of what lies in wait for me from her.
What i will have on offer is her seeds
(GSC x Black Cream) x Fro-yo auto fems. (Her daughters)

So I just finished up harvesting the seeds from Fro-yo, and wow! As a lark I weighed out a quarter (7.4g) harvested the seed and weighed out the seed...3.8g! Of seed in a quarter! I would have been pissed back in the day! Anyway. I still have to do a final cleaning and roll test (damn my fingers are going to be sore!) to get a final count but I'm rather confident I got plenty of Fro-yo to spread the love! They still need some drying time but I'm pleased
Just smoked some of the ¿leftovers? Chaff? You know, what we used to smoke 😆! She hits fast and leaves you grinning! They did go two weeks longer than when I would have harvested if growing for flower. I'll also be going over my pollen list and getting with you for addresses.
The wait is almost over! I still have the other 3 to process

Attachments

• 20231031_192201.jpg
    20231031_192201.jpg
    841.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 20231031_203321.jpg
    20231031_203321.jpg
    804.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 20231031_230153.jpg
    20231031_230153.jpg
    880.2 KB · Views: 24

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Oh WOW!! That's a lot of healthy seeds!!
Well done Joheim
Well that was pre final cleaning. So the final haul wasn't as large but still turned out pretty nice, I think. 39.2g of healthy, roll tested Fro-yo seeds!

And the side of my finger is splitting from rolling every fail, abort, and seed. Gotta find a better way.

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
So the wife suggested using her sifter... works pretty well! Have to dry out the flower a bit more but it still breaks down into some fine smokeable.... crumble? The "Scoutscicle" seeds are proving much easier on the hands.
Sifter, large tray with slightly raised center, and start carding out the seed like I was in my 20's again! Almost done with them, just have the 2 blueberries left. I think trim jail may be easier.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠if your getting Trimsum Prison while in trim jail you need to see a Doctor pretty quick ??? I DO BELIEVE jOHNNY CASH was in folsom prision singing in folsom calif.. 🧙‍♂️

Last edited:
A

Ana

I think I need to make a clarification, the GSC x Black Cream, is the (a) mother. I only have a few of that one left, until I do a seed run on that one. But if tonight is any indication of what lies in wait for me from her.
What i will have on offer is her seeds
(GSC x Black Cream) x Fro-yo auto fems. (Her daughters)

So I just finished up harvesting the seeds from Fro-yo, and wow! As a lark I weighed out a quarter (7.4g) harvested the seed and weighed out the seed...3.8g! Of seed in a quarter! I would have been pissed back in the day! Anyway. I still have to do a final cleaning and roll test (damn my fingers are going to be sore!) to get a final count but I'm rather confident I got plenty of Fro-yo to spread the love! They still need some drying time but I'm pleased
Just smoked some of the ¿leftovers? Chaff? You know, what we used to smoke 😆! She hits fast and leaves you grinning! They did go two weeks longer than when I would have harvested if growing for flower. I'll also be going over my pollen list and getting with you for addresses.
The wait is almost over! I still have the other 3 to process
Epic just Epic job..🇦🇺🌿

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
hello, its George from Phoenix. Nice to meet you
Hello George, welcome to FC. I hope you're a participating member, and not just a here once and done. Stick around there'll be seeds to pass out here shortly.

Gotta get me some more packing supplies guys I'll be needing addresses soon. The Blueberry x Fro-yo turned out about double the other 2, not unexpected there were 2 plants. I'll probably start hitting folks up tomorrow.

Joedracer79

Jun 25, 2023
Hello George, welcome to FC. I hope you're a participating member, and not just a here once and done. Stick around there'll be seeds to pass out here shortly.

Gotta get me some more packing supplies guys I'll be needing addresses soon. The Blueberry x Fro-yo turned out about double the other 2, not unexpected there were 2 plants. I'll probably start hitting folks up tomorrow.
I DM d you ...The Blueberry x fro -yo sounds awesome.. I m gonna be working on some insane stuff this winter,F5 Dj Short Blueberry x my special Blueberry muffins female... This could be something insane...Also grabbed some 00 seeds 5 feminized GDP seeds that are on sale for 25 bucks and u get 3 feminized Witches weeding seeds ..

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Let me know if y'all want pollen also. I got probably 40 little baggies of pollen that are looking for some action!

Back