Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

WANTED looking for to trade

Seed Swaps & Trades

WANTED looking for to trade

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
I'm also on the look out for similar, 80s90s, in terms of orange the cheap option and a fair punt at some original old school cali orange is from homegrown fantaseeds, an unlikely source but they inherited their stock from the old positronics so there's a reasonable chance that they have the original old school cali orange genetics. Good luck with your search!

I'm also on the look out for similar, 80s90s, in terms of orange the cheap option and a fair punt at some original old school cali orange is from homegrown fantaseeds, an unlikely source but they inherited their stock from the old positronics so there's a reasonable chance that they have the original old school cali orange genetics. Good luck with your search!
Hi, yes I am aware orange bud is available from a few sources and have recently read a favorable new smoke report on one of them, but there is no fun in purchasing them trading sounds more interesting. None on my list are must haves, just ones I might have fun replicating and renewing.

Top Bottom