WANTED looking for to trade

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm also on the look out for similar, 80s90s, in terms of orange the cheap option and a fair punt at some original old school cali orange is from homegrown fantaseeds, an unlikely source but they inherited their stock from the old positronics so there's a reasonable chance that they have the original old school cali orange genetics. Good luck with your search!

Jul 28, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm also on the look out for similar, 80s90s, in terms of orange the cheap option and a fair punt at some original old school cali orange is from homegrown fantaseeds, an unlikely source but they inherited their stock from the old positronics so there's a reasonable chance that they have the original old school cali orange genetics. Good luck with your search!
Hi, yes I am aware orange bud is available from a few sources and have recently read a favorable new smoke report on one of them, but there is no fun in purchasing them trading sounds more interesting. None on my list are must haves, just ones I might have fun replicating and renewing.

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can offer indian land races.... and i urge alphatoy and subshine to please gerninate some indian seeds and lets see gow it does in usa

Jul 28, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Indian land races, you will have to be more specific on where they come from, what area of india, what elevation, what soil type, from wild feral plants or semi cultivated escaped plants, and when collected and by whom and description of how they grow and look. My land race is tanzanian magic from africa. The original seeds were purchased from nervana about 2005 2006 along with some american gold seeds which turned out to be a stabilized durban skunk hybred. Other IBL lines, northern lights from mid 90's from Aloha in the netherlands, bagseed unknown indica from late 80's, bagseed cush from mid 80's, and hybreds of all except the tanz, I think they all went to bird seed but I could be wrong.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
?
I can offer indian land races.... and i urge alphatoy and subshine to please gerninate some indian seeds and lets see gow it does in usa
?They should grow great here After all they are just weeds and everything grows in America good. But yes I will try one of your seeds on my next grow Yazad just for you and Kazvin and Bruno but it will still be a white before I restart another grow for I only have 1 plant almost ready to harvest my Baydream X Headband that leaves 6 plants ready in another 30 days and 4 in another 60 days so like I said it will be a while probably in 30 days a bit after Christmas, yazad do you all celebrate Christmas in India ? :)

Last edited:

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes christians ccelebrate christmas here...

But it is a global festival now so
Christmas theme is everywhere
From mall, to stores etc..

All decorations and santas all around..

We have a beautiful church here i will send the pics

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
?first time saw picture but some are hard to read still but thank you. you do have a few seeds. :)

Back