WANTED Looking to trade autoflower seeds

K

Kramerkush

I want anything like Frisian duck auto and what I have to offer is F1 regular autoflowers from an amazing mephisto female and an excellent autoflower portal male (both fandoms from them)

herbycollie

May 31, 2022
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want anything like Frisian duck auto and what I have to offer is F1 regular autoflowers from an amazing mephisto female and an excellent autoflower portal male (both fandoms from them)
I'm brand new here but happen to have some P quack from the portal which I'll likely never run. I have grown out Frisian duck before and it was a pretty good and tough plant outdoors. Great stealth initially but looks like weed when flowering. I grew out freakshow and australian bastard genetics (regs) last year and they are both far stealthier than ducksfoot. The bastard was the stealthiest and tuffest of them all. I'm hoping to get hold of rocbuds purple bastard to turn my bastard regs auto.

textilexst

Jun 14, 2022
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would also like to get some autoflower seeds because they are so much more convenient. I will not have to change the light schedule to get flowers after 2 or 3 weeks of growing.
They also need much less time to grow and are much better for indoor growing. It is illegal in my state to grow, and I have to hide it carefully in my apartment. It all started with gummies from tillmanstranquils.com, and now I can’t stop smoking. I think I’m addicted, but I can’t do anything about this. I like not having so much anxiety or depression and being able to talk to women. I know it’s not right, but it is too hard to say “no” now.

Last edited: