Love Cannabis Seeds - Wedding Cake

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
First run of LCS, they've got some very interesting strains to choose from. I opted for Wedding Cake for this run as I've grown GSC, OG and Durban before and enjoyed them all so I've got 'high' hopes for this one!

Wedding Cake, also known as Pink Cookies, is the familial genetic cross of Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie. This delectable treat is rich with tangy sweet earth and pepper, taking notes and dimension from its OG and Durban Poison parentage. Enjoy this double dose of dense dankness with care, as certain farms have noted THC content upwards of 25% or greater.

Here's the Wedding Cake at around 3 weeks
IMG_20191205_130205.jpgIMG_20191205_130133.jpgIMG_20191205_130128.jpgIMG_20191205_130121.jpg

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Thanks and congrats on your stars @Alphatoy ?
but now really will it taste like a wedding cake
There's some controversy surrounding this strain as many claim it to be of Triangle Kush x Animal Mints heritage rather than the stated Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry Pie, either way it'll certainly be a very interesting addition to the lineup and I'll be sure to post a full smoke report at the end of the journal ?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?#1 Indica Dominant Hybrid - 70/30 (25%THC 3.8%CBD) Intense head high and confusion Wedding Cake is a hybrid with indica-dominance. It is attained by crossing cherry Pie and Girl Scout Cookies (GSC). #2 Wedding Cake, also known as Pink Cookies, is the familial genetic cross of GSC and Cherry Pie 21%thc This delectable treat is rich with tangy sweet earth and pepper, taking notes and dimension from its OG and Durban Poison parentage. Enjoy this double dose of dense dankness with care, as certain farms have noted its extremely high THC content #3
Indica Dominant Hybrid - 60% Indica / 40% SativaTHC: 25%

Wedding Cake is a hybrid with indica-dominance. It is attained by crossing cherry Pie and Girl Scout Cookies (GSC). It gives an exceptionally sweet aromatic essence and a fruity flavor. The taste is a perfect combination of sweetness of cookies and fruitiness of a cherry pie. It works as a calming agent and appetite stimulator, and is quite helpful for patients who experience regular depression-associated syndromes, fibromyalgia, MS and other such related symptoms. It may act as a sedative for patients, but does help in calming down nerves or controlling anxiety stimulating symptoms. Although it might not completely hamper your focus and energy levels, it will cause the usual drying out of eyes and mouth. This particular medical marijuana is grown indoors. It is observed to contain a THC level of 25%. In terms of physical features, it is shaped like pine trees and looks dense in its structural form. It is quite frosty looking and has dark green leaves. This particular medical marijuana is also thickly dressed up with orange hair all over it. It is most generally known for its sugary taste, as well as high potency value This is what I found from 3 different reports this looks like a real couch cannabis it looks really great sunshine cant wait until it gets adult??

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
This is the alternative description that I was referring to
Wedding Cake S1 – Triangle Kush x Animal Mints
Wedding Cake, known initially as Triangle Mints and later nicknamed by the Jungle Boys, was created by Jbeezy of Seed Junky Genetics when he crossed his prized Animal Mints male to the legendary Triangle Kush cut. This unity of two influential cannabis parents created an instant hit amongst the marijuana communities. This strain will produce high yields of extremely resinous flowers with an incredibly delicious aroma. Wedding Cake is a must-have cultivar for extractors, hash makers, and growers. Everything about this cross makes her an absolute star to have in the garden.

The Ultimate OG
Triangle Kush is an extremely rare and closely guarded cut descending from the Florida triangle. Triangle Kush has eye-popping bag appeal, killer potency, and insane nose of earthy gas. Triangle Kush is considered by many cannabis connoisseurs to be the ultimate OG, with a solid structure and perfect colas of frosted calyxes, this cut is famous for a reason. If you have ever come across a bag of Triangle Kush or Wedding Cake, then you know exactly how high quality this cultivar is.

Animal Cookies x Mint Cookies = Animal Mints
Jbeezy and Seed Junky Genetics Animal Mints male is a cross of the rare and celebrated Animal Cookies cut from Cookie Fam to Sin City Seed’s Sin Mint Cookies cut. This male stud has proven to be a real winner for breeding and passes along its championed cookie traits, creating colorful, dense flowers that give off aromas that will grab your attention and steal your heart as they stimulate your senses.

Wedding Cake S1 Seeds
Mixing Triangle Kush and Animal Mints to create Wedding Cake has proven to be a huge success. These S1 crosses will allow you to find similar phenotypes to the original clone only cut. This strain is an excellent variety for all levels of growers. You can expect large yields of flower and exceptional high-quality hash. Find your very own Wedding Cake pheno that’s all your own and wait for your friends and family to gaze into your jar with amazement. Be prepared for some fantastic pheno-hunting with these Wedding Cake S1s.

Wedding Cake S1 (Triangle Kush x Animal Mints) – Genetic Makeup
Triangle Kush – 50%
Girl Scout Cookies – 13%
Animal Cookies – 25%
Blue Power – 12%

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?that's funny their seems to be two wedding cakes don't you think, both will be grand either way your girls are wedding cake and they do sound good enough to eat yum yum.. ?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Thanks @Alphatoy :) Preflowers are now showing and the top has been 'supercropped' to slow vertical growth and create an even canopy.

The main stem has been gently pinched, then twisted slightly and bent over (supercropped). This achieves the same outcome as topping without the removal/loss of the apical or terminal bud.
IMG_20191214_212026.jpgIMG_20191214_213549.jpgIMG_20191214_212036.jpgIMG_20191214_212011.jpgIMG_20191214_213601.jpg

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Never heard or thought of this before when you say pinch and twist how hard is the pinch does it not crush the branch I need to learn this before yesterday before I topped 4 plants but I do have one more to try on thanks Sunshine :)

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Well I didn't do it right on 1 out of 3 the one snapped when bending over but it did not bust off so I brought out the duck tape hopeful the Gibberellins will repair it I also bought from Amazon my Scrogging net for my new crop next year the problem I only bought 1 I will see if it fits my tent right if so I will get another it only takes 2 days to get to me that site grow faq is a great site been reading it Thanks Sunshine for pointing me that way . and yes your plants are looking great but you knew that your plants always look great that's because you take such great pictures. ?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?those are really nice looking plants Sunshine they are so nice and Full. and a real nice dark green. :)

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Your ladies are really looking great Sunshine I don't have much to show right now mine are all young babies now I have no adult plants I believe I might have made a mistake by having them all at one time that will be a lot of harvest at one time , the UK Cheese is really growing will have to take some update pictures to show soon also I wonder what happened to Yazad he hasn't been on in 20 days I know he was getting married in February but that's a long honeymoon all the best to them though :grinning:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Thanks my friend :) perpetual growing might be worth looking into so you harvest a plant every other week or so, then you always have plants at different stages of growth. It's also a great way to maximise yield.
UK Cheese is really growing will have to take some update pictures to show soon
I'm looking forward to the cheese updates, it's a wonderful strain up there with the best.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
These were taken about a week or so ago, the plants have really started to frost up nicely since then and should be done in a matter of days. Smell has developed into a very pleasant sweet candy/fruity aroma. Can't wait to sample her! ?
IMG_20200303_220857.jpgIMG_20200303_220855.jpgIMG_20200303_220923.jpgIMG_20200303_220929.jpgIMG_20200303_220913.jpgIMG_20200303_220908.jpg

Back