Luna testers

Luna

Mar 25, 2022
Here’s an update folks. Week five and chugging along nicely 😊first close up is the power cheese followed by critical x meat breath. Starting to build some resin 👍🌱
If I remember correctly the PC starts slow, then packs on weight a little later and keeps on going. The Critical kush x Meatbreath.... Your's are the first, so guess we'll all find out together! ;) Looking great Rez and thanks for sharing! 👍

Last edited:

Joedracer79

Jun 25, 2023
Hey folks just wanted to share some feedback on my present grow with seeds acquired from Our friend Luna. They’re a power cheese and critical x meat breath. One in front right is a c99 . I snuck her in. Really happy with what I’m seeing so far. Flipping to flower tomorrow 😆
Plants look good. C99 is a great strain and one off my favs. Well done ,you have a hell of a garden

Reznfingeez

Jan 23, 2022
Well here we are on week 8. Plants look amazing. No complaints with ease of growth too . Luna has some solid gear folks. I’d be happy to check out any thing he creates👍 I’m gonna leave them another week . I like my cannabis to have a sedative effect. Will keep y’all updated on smoke report🌱

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 53

Luna

Mar 25, 2022
How did the Critical Kush x Meat breath turn out? Yield potency etc....any issues ?

Reznfingeez

Jan 23, 2022
How did the Critical Kush x Meat breath turn out? Yield potency etc....any issues ?
I’m so sorry fella for not responding sooner but I’m not the greatest when it comes to describing flavours and scents. I will say they were both very easy to grow not any problems at all. Didn’t get any mould very strong plants I’m going to say the critical by meat breath I get a floral taste on the inhale, and that meaty taste on the exhale as far as taste goes, I’d have to say it’s a meaty dank Ness going on for sure the powercheese is amazing to. It’s more narcotic than the meatbreath cross. As far as taste with the powercheese. I’m getting a floral, skunk taste again I’m not very good at this Luna and I apologize I will get some nice pictures of both of them sent out of the cured flower ASAP .

Luna

Mar 25, 2022
I’m so sorry fella for not responding sooner but I’m not the greatest when it comes to describing flavours and scents. I will say they were both very easy to grow not any problems at all. Didn’t get any mould very strong plants I’m going to say the critical by meat breath I get a floral taste on the inhale, and that meaty taste on the exhale as far as taste goes, I’d have to say it’s a meaty dank Ness going on for sure the powercheese is amazing to. It’s more narcotic than the meatbreath cross. As far as taste with the powercheese. I’m getting a floral, skunk taste again I’m not very good at this Luna and I apologize I will get some nice pictures of both of them sent out of the cured flower ASAP .
No worries Rez. How was the yield, potency and high on the critical kush x meatbreath? Am also curious how it compared to the power cheese (yield/potency/high)? I mainly use edibles, so not too concerned about scents and flavors. Many thanks, and looking forward to the cured pictures!

Last edited:

Back