Brother the smell of the SCDCxBB8 its perfect
at first touch it smell very fruity but more you play
with the buds and you fingers it change to a cat piss smell
and its one of my favorite smoke but I will not smoke
the seeded plants at the end the weed its not good to smoke at all
but i will grow some clones of the mom's soon to SMOKE

SCDCxBlueBerry.... :cool:
View attachment 17200 View attachment 17201
🤠that almost looks like you have some pollen sacks on bottom of plant is that a Hermite or are they seed sacks 🧙‍♂️

Smoke

Jun 29, 2021
🤠that almost looks like you have some pollen sacks on bottom of plant is that a Hermite or are they seed sacks 🧙‍♂️
Yes Alpha You can see some seed sacks on my plants
I have one or 2 plants in flower seeded in all my runs
so some plants not seeded will have some seeds

the last pics are from the SCDCxBB No6
I saw the girl in flower maybe 5or6 runs
and I never saw any problem with her
if I see a problem with a strain you can by sure
its not in my collection but with the males I use
those are not sure at 100%
you have to grow some testers to know if the male is good

SCDCxBlueberry6.... :cool:
user292339_pic1375296_1421201145.jpg
SCDC X BB.jpg

Uncle Canuck

Aug 12, 2021
Very nice. I am really digging the growing aspect. Can’t wait to try something exotic looking like that black rose or black bitch strain. Too stare at something that beautiful and say “ I grew that from a seed”

Smoke

Jun 29, 2021
Very nice. I am really digging the growing aspect. Can’t wait to try something exotic looking like that black rose or black bitch strain. Too stare at something that beautiful and say “ I grew that from a seed”

Thanks UncleC it's really cool to see a colorful strain
in flower for the first time like the BlackRose

Mix-M131 (M39xSourGrape)x(LavenderxClementine)....:cool:
M131 d75.,.,.JPG
M131 d75...JPG
M131 d75.,.JPG
M131 d75......JPG

Uncle Canuck

Aug 12, 2021
Took a much nicer pic of father-in-law’s one crazy looking plant. There are like no leaves on her because he keeps cutting them off with the thought that he’s making less work for himself later.

Attachments

• 953BCE26-2700-4EAE-B922-2AF852491011.jpeg
    953BCE26-2700-4EAE-B922-2AF852491011.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 16

LabRat

Aug 22, 2021
Just tripped thru your thread here. Pollen chucker par excelanté!

Been doing some of that the last 20 years but at a much more casual pace. Just getting into using STS to make fem seeds and my first S1 seeds are baking on a flowering plant in the grow room right now. A little sloppy in the delivery so will have a few seeds scattered around the rest of the plant too but it's all going for oils or edibles so that won't matter. Hi-CBD and near zero THC so nobody wants to smoke that.

My first project after this is to self a couple of fem autos that I grew 3 of outside this year and will be cropping soon so I can grow lots more in the future. Mazarilla by Urban Legends. Mazar auto x GG#4 auto and the first autos that grew as advertised but it's only my 2nd year outside way up north. The CBD autos and regs I planted with them fizzled out so looking for better CBD autos for next year. I need a small grow tent for doing my pollen catching and pollinations in. The bedroom closet is not the optimal place. :)

I wish I had half your dedication to the craft.
adore.gif

☮️

Uncle Canuck

Aug 12, 2021
Took a much nicer pic of father-in-law’s one crazy looking plant. There are like no leaves on her because he keeps cutting them off with the thought that he’s making less work for himself later.
Unfortunately it looks like this plant might be trash. It looked perfect for harvest a few days ago but they left for Alberta for a week. I let my father in-law know there is early signs of bud rot already showing and asked if he wanted me to do something about it. My mother in-law piped up and said it’s fine it’s supposed to go brown like that. I wasn’t gonna start arguing with her they have our kids out there with them spit is what it is.

Attachments

• 571AD549-0A5E-46B6-8986-5A0A5BA78BDF.jpeg
    571AD549-0A5E-46B6-8986-5A0A5BA78BDF.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
  • 3956F1CF-BF97-46AA-87DC-FD86E8164C77.jpeg
    3956F1CF-BF97-46AA-87DC-FD86E8164C77.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7

Uncle Canuck

Aug 12, 2021
A lot of it up top has amber in it now and the lower branches the buds nice white calyx have gone dark brown. Is this early bud rot? The picture is from short time ago when I told him to harvest

LabRat

Aug 22, 2021
A lot of it up top has amber in it now and the lower branches the buds nice white calyx have gone dark brown. Is this early bud rot? The picture is from short time ago when I told him to harvest

With all those white hairs on the plant it looks like it has some time to go yet before it's ready. A couple weeks at least. The hairs are the pistils and the calyxes are the flowers that the hairs emerge from and they go brown as they age out so older ones will be brown/red/amber and that's normal. They should all be red but a few at the tips but it's the trichomes that determine it's ripeness and you'll need some magnification to see them clearly. I can see them good enough with a 10x loupe but have an old Radio Shack 30X scope for a better view.

Could have swore I had a good pic of the stages of trichome ripeness but just this one I took of some Critical Mass with my 60-1000x USB scope. Most of the trichs are cloudy with just a few amber and some still clear. This is about when I like to crop tho many want lots of amber ones for more of that 'couchlock' feel. Amber indicates that THC is degrading into CBN which is the sleepy cannabinoid. Trichomes will degrade after the the buds are dried and cured so I don't want to waste time and light waiting myself. Takes a month sometimes to go from cloudy to amber for me.

CrMassTall13061802.jpg

☮️