Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

Hydro MATANUSKA THUNDER FUCK

Purpljack

I'm taking D W.C(Which is already on another level) to the next level.
This will be my attempt at D.W.C. grow. I used to do it back in tha day('99-'08). Been trying to get set up again cause I know what can be done this way. They say you can't beat 100% organic. I say you can. They say you can't do organic D.W.C.. I say maybe not 100%, but I'm real close. Idk what % I'll be running, maybe some math geek can figure it out for me. Plants will start in a 5" organic decomposable cup inside a plastic reinforcement cup. Organic compost, oakwood with grapefruit peels and eggshell ash,bone and blood meal, L.A.B., Diatomaceous Earth, Composted Sphagnum Peatmoss, and Composted Bullshit will be filling the cups.
Inside the 5gal. bucket containers will a mixture of Fish tank/pond water turned to Willow water with molasses, L.A.B., H2O2, Envy A Envy B, a two part liquid mixed into water separately and at different amounts according to which part of grow the plant is in(veg or flower). This is the only part of the equation that's not org.
In tha day I tried damn near everything on the market to find a good organic and nonorganic nuitrient solution.everyone gave me some problem I had to work out. So they got thrown out. Untill I found Envy A,B. I had no problems with this product, plants blew up, I never had to flush the last week, they use a diff way of deriving(spell check)their product. I'm sold on it and will never use anything else.
During the flower stage I'll put 100% pure honey in the mix.
So here we go!
Wish me good luck guys!

Sativa Kid

I'm taking D W.C(Which is already on another level) to the next level.
This will be my attempt at D.W.C. grow. I used to do it back in tha day('99-'08). Been trying to get set up again cause I know what can be done this way. They say you can't beat 100% organic. I say you can. They say you can't do organic D.W.C.. I say maybe not 100%, but I'm real close. Idk what % I'll be running, maybe some math geek can figure it out for me. Plants will start in a 5" organic decomposable cup inside a plastic reinforcement cup. Organic compost, oakwood with grapefruit peels and eggshell ash,bone and blood meal, L.A.B., Diatomaceous Earth, Composted Sphagnum Peatmoss, and Composted Bullshit will be filling the cups.
Inside the 5gal. bucket containers will a mixture of Fish tank/pond water turned to Willow water with molasses, L.A.B., H2O2, Envy A Envy B, a two part liquid mixed into water separately and at different amounts according to which part of grow the plant is in(veg or flower). This is the only part of the equation that's not org.
In tha day I tried damn near everything on the market to find a good organic and nonorganic nuitrient solution.everyone gave me some problem I had to work out. So they got thrown out. Untill I found Envy A,B. I had no problems with this product, plants blew up, I never had to flush the last week, they use a diff way of deriving(spell check)their product. I'm sold on it and will never use anything else.
During the flower stage I'll put 100% pure honey in the mix.
So here we go!
Wish me good luck guys!
I do almost the same but I use fish emulsion instead of blood meal. And I use Banana Peel Tea every other week in flower. Another trick I'm going to turn you on to is a very light dolomite lime tea. I actually have a 20 gallon container where I dechlorinate my water and I add a couple of heaping Tablespoons Dolomite Lime to the 20 gallons water. I have never had calcium problems in late flower ever since. As it neutralizes the acidity buildup from the peat moss breaking down and is loaded with calcium. And I never add any calcium products anymore. And my leaves never yellow in the last days of flower like they used to.

Purpljack

I've been extremely busy last cple weeks,even my dog, which was a pup last I remember cusses me now. I had some heat problems in the new 24 hour room which affected the water temps and killed several plants. I kinda got it under control enough to stop killing plants and now I can finally fix problem correctly. Walls are insulated but roof wasn't. Tonight I started adding insulation and ceiling. One MTF lives, been topped so I can pull clones.
Polish_20200719_231200081.jpg

Sure hope it's female

Purpljack

Polish_20200730_233257092.jpg
Polish_20200730_233641729.jpg
Polish_20200730_233546011.jpg
put 4 clones inside and 2 outside, 4 hrs after putting outside a thunderstorm beat the shit outta them 2. I know 1 will make.
Flipping the big one
Polish_20200730_233118511.jpg

Purpljack

I'st day under 400w H.P.S AND 400w M.H.. it's about to go to sleep
Polish_20200801_080903638.jpg

Had a little more veg. Time then the rest will get. Putting everything on a 2 week cycle,clone veg. 8 week flower, S.O.G. tops only

Top Bottom