Media Of The Month Contest - 11/2017 - OJpimpson's vote

OJpimpson

Aug 7, 2017
Dear Esteemed FC'rs,

OJpimpson has just voted to a media for the FC Media Of The Month 11/2017 contest.

full

View the media page.

Don't hesitate to vote for the media you like the most !
ThC

Uncle_Al

Seasoned Grower
Aug 31, 2017
That is a really lovely bud shot no doubt about that! What strain is this one @Uncle_Al

The unbridled truth is I just don't know, it came from my collection of seeds that I was forced to place in a storage bin. Now I realize that for you British guys a bin is a trash receptacle, but here in the states it is a storage facility. These seeds were stored in this bin in excess of ten years. The inks that I used to label the seeds had faded in some cases to the point that they could not be read. And to top it off those that I could read I forgot what my cryptic markings meant. At the time I stashed them I was dabbling in C99, NL5 , lemon haze, and skunk#1

Uncle_Al

Seasoned Grower
Aug 31, 2017
These seeds were stored for 10+ years in uncontrolled less than ideal circumstances, some we're sealed in 35mm film cans, some were stashed in paper CD sleeves. After 10+ I am lucky that any germinated. I attempted to germ over 200 old seeds about 90 of which popped. 72 came back up from the soil and 36 survived to fruition. A total of 17 males have been culled and one Hermie. I cut the nanners off the Hermie flash dried it in the oven at 175° f for 30 minutes and caught a buzz for 3 day period. I can hardly wait for the others to finish

Back