OFFERED Mephisto seeds for trade UK?

Benjic93

Jan 17, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, new here so I'm unsure if this is for UK or USA only. I have a ton of autos I don't need. Had a phase of being addicted buying them but now I've moved onto photos so would take photos as a swap. Cheers!

Attachments

• 20191117_150538.jpg
    20191117_150538.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 40

Happyfew32

Jan 28, 2021
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I tried making a trade with him about a month ago. He was realy flakey. Kept saying he would trade. So we set one up. He seemed happy with it. No response. Then a week later he said he only wanted money. So we agreed on a price. I was even gonna pay the shipping cost. We worked everything out. About 15 bucks a seed plus shipping. Then no response. Two weeks later he wrote me back saying he didnt know if shipping over seas would work cause hes never tried it before. I assured him it would be fine and that it wouldnt be stopped here by cutoms on my end. Then an okay. Then nothing.
Mephisto is open every Monday at 10 moumtian time. US Can WW and Eur now.
They close after about 15 mins so you need to know what you want and not mess around. Buying direct is better anyway. Lots of sweet freebies.
If you need any tips on how to get some from the site let me know.

FloralJem

Mar 19, 2021
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I tried making a trade with him about a month ago. He was realy flakey. Kept saying he would trade. So we set one up. He seemed happy with it. No response. Then a week later he said he only wanted money. So we agreed on a price. I was even gonna pay the shipping cost. We worked everything out. About 15 bucks a seed plus shipping. Then no response. Two weeks later he wrote me back saying he didnt know if shipping over seas would work cause hes never tried it before. I assured him it would be fine and that it wouldnt be stopped here by cutoms on my end. Then an okay. Then nothing.
Mephisto is open every Monday at 10 moumtian time. US Can WW and Eur now.
They close after about 15 mins so you need to know what you want and not mess around. Buying direct is better anyway. Lots of sweet freebies.
If you need any tips on how to get some from the site let me know.
That was unexpected but helpful. Thanks for sharing.
You are lucky to be accepted for a swap, I am not even replied :)
I shopped over sites many times but it turned harder for me last years. I am not in a hurry, enjoying what I have in the sack.

Happyfew32

Jan 28, 2021
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That was unexpected but helpful. Thanks for sharing.
You are lucky to be accepted for a swap, I am not even replied :)
I shopped over sites many times but it turned harder for me last years. I am not in a hurry, enjoying what I have in the sack.
I mean he flaked out on me soooo yeah not that lucky 😆 had my hopes up and then 4 weeks later was shot down with no explanation. I even saved half my paycheck for him for 4 weeks waiting on a trade. Nothin.
Best bet is buying from Mephisto Directly. If I ever do a seed run with some ill let you know man.

Ill ship to the UK no problem. Just sent a package to Croatia about a week ago. Another went out to Spain. I dont care where you live as long as its a cool trade Im down.

Benjic93

Jan 17, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, sorry if I left you in the dark..

@Happyfew32 sorry if you felt like I flaked on you but I did say I wasn't comfortable posting to the states.

@FloralJem sorry I didn't get straight back to you, my post was back in January and took 2months for someone to respond, majority of that list has been traded or sold. Send me a PM and I'll send you a list of what's left.

I trade on different forums I just lose track of which is which. Have feedback on reddit, uk420 and thcfarmer. Didnt mean to make people think I've flaked on people I'm just trading at other places. 2months for a reply now all a sudden everyone jumped on the bandwagon within a day!

Happyfew32

Jan 28, 2021
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey guys, sorry if I left you in the dark..

@Happyfew32 sorry if you felt like I flaked on you but I did say I wasn't comfortable posting to the states.

@FloralJem sorry I didn't get straight back to you, my post was back in January and took 2months for someone to respond, majority of that list has been traded or sold. Send me a PM and I'll send you a list of what's left.

I trade on different forums I just lose track of which is which. Have feedback on reddit, uk420 and thcfarmer. Didnt mean to make people think I've flaked on people I'm just trading at other places. 2months for a reply now all a sudden everyone jumped on the bandwagon within a day!
Its alright dude. I just really had my hopes up. I thought we had a solid deal, but if you wernt comfortable then its alright. I was just disappointed how it turned out is all.
Stay Safe
✌ ✝ ❤