OFFERED Mexican strains and landraces for trade.

bonnofinno

Dec 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, to all, Im a mexican engeenier and ive been collecting seeds for 5 years during my field work around Mexico, someone would like to trade.. im in a facebook group with references ..NO SCAM.... I dont want money , lets trade some seeds!

Attachments

• IMG_20201123_140648.jpg
    IMG_20201123_140648.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20201120_145822.jpg
    IMG_20201120_145822.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20210103_145350.jpg
    IMG_20210103_145350.jpg
    621.9 KB · Views: 107

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Mexican Sativa can bestow some of the most sublime, uplifting and visual cerebral highs ever. On a trip to San Carlos in June 2013 I was given a bag from one of the cooks at a local restaurant. We shared some cerveza and a joint along the beach. It was like smoking for the first time. Knocked me silly. I was flat out tripping, haha.

The best part about this bud is it still allows for meaningful conversation. I was never the least bit uncomfortable. I was able to mingle with locals and enter situations with them that made the trip so much more enjoyable than if I would have just spent the evening at the same hotel and bars that all my fellow American visitors were so comfortable at.

The caveat of growing this bud is it can take a little longer to finish, so outdoor farmers with northern climates may benefit from crossing it with an early variety to increase their chance of success.

Durban Poison would likely make a great candidate for cross-breeding, as it has been adapted for Northern climate for decades now.

Apocalypse

Dec 7, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, to all, Im a mexican engeenier and ive been collecting seeds for 5 years during my field work around Mexico, someone would like to trade.. im in a facebook group with references ..NO SCAM.... I dont want money , lets trade some seeds!
Hello bonnofinno. Would you mind telling us what areas of Mexico these have been collected from, and have the individual collections been kept separate or have you mixed them together. Have the collections been made from cannabis you've sourced on your travels or from private collections in specific regions ? Thank you.

bonnofinno

Dec 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mexican Sativa can bestow some of the most sublime, uplifting and visual cerebral highs ever. On a trip to San Carlos in June 2013 I was given a bag from one of the cooks at a local restaurant. We shared some cerveza and a joint along the beach. It was like smoking for the first time. Knocked me silly. I was flat out tripping, haha.

The best part about this bud is it still allows for meaningful conversation. I was never the least bit uncomfortable. I was able to mingle with locals and enter situations with them that made the trip so much more enjoyable than if I would have just spent the evening at the same hotel and bars that all my fellow American visitors were so comfortable at.

The caveat of growing this bud is it can take a little longer to finish, so outdoor farmers with northern climates may benefit from crossing it with an early variety to increase their chance of success.

Durban Poison would likely make a great candidate for cross-breeding, as it has been adapted for Northern climate for decades now.
sure, its like a expresso... very fresh smell piney and very loud and stinky....

bonnofinno

Dec 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello bonnofinno. Would you mind telling us what areas of Mexico these have been collected from, and have the individual collections been kept separate or have you mixed them together. Have the collections been made from cannabis you've sourced on your travels or from private collections in specific regions ? Thank you.
So those are the areas where seeds are coming.... i got mixed bags and separate bags... depends how they get there .. sometimes i need to mix with other seeds to bring to the city... i can get batches from different areas each 6 to 8 months totally different strains...

Attachments

• IMG_20210311_201944.jpg
    IMG_20210311_201944.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 113

bonnofinno

Dec 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Now i got for example a batch of seeds from Oaxaca and Acapulco Guerrero, Oaxaca smells a little bit of grapes and turn purple pistils , guerrero on the other hand is landrace with lots of phenos very i cant tell how many... i can part wit 20 seeds from each region... Il get the next week from michoacan a mix of lanraces collected in a coffe jar as curiousity by my main driller during 15 years... if someone is intrested let me know...I dont mind the names or the strains that you offer i love the plant and will be intresting to share and cross some stuff

bonnofinno

Dec 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Now i got for example a batch of seeds from Oaxaca and Acapulco Guerrero, Oaxaca smells a little bit of grapes and turn purple pistils , guerrero on the other hand is landrace with lots of phenos very i cant tell how many... i can part wit 20 seeds from each region... Il get the next week from michoacan a mix of lanraces collected in a coffe jar as curiousity by my main driller during 15 years... if someone is intrested let me know...I dont mind the names or the strains that you offer i love the plant and will be intresting to share and cross some stuff
Note about phenos on Guerrero, because the geopolitical situation in mexico and drug cartels , people that grow weed use landraces mix with varieties from USA that they recive from tourist or other states... considering an open polinization makes intresting varities(F1s)

Juddy167

Dec 15, 2020
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Bra I got a millon bruce banner xs narkush seeds right here strain named 1gas ohh guys www.1gas.com will probably be up here soon by end of month im trying trade.

Apocalypse

Dec 7, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you got any batches of seed were there very very small that have been kept together and not mixed with others . Theres something in particular im looking for from there. Might be hard to find over there now but its very long flowering like 14-18 weeks. If you come across it or have it you'll know from the seed size as they are unique in size. Let me know please, thanks.

Back