Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

OFFERED MK ULTRA regular seeds for trade.

Muffins_AK

Hello i have 20 mk ultra seeds for trade.these seeds are regular seeds. I live in maine and these plants very hearty. Let me know for trades.
Hey! I am interested! I have been after a regular pack of LA Ultra from Resin seeds, but unfortunately they are only making feminized seeds now. I imagine the original parents are long gone.

So there for I am on a mission to recreate the strain, so regular packs of LA Confidential from DNA and MK Ultra from THSeeds are required.

I have a few options to order regular Mk Ultras but they are rather spendy and of course no guarantee on deliveries.. which I shall have to resort to for the LA Con.

I created this account in order to contact you. Please send me a message some how or let me know how we can work something out.

I have plenty of seeds to offer in exchange. Let me know what you're interested in.

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

TossWeed

Hey! I am interested! I have been after a regular pack of LA Ultra from Resin seeds, but unfortunately they are only making feminized seeds now. I imagine the original parents are long gone.

So there for I am on a mission to recreate the strain, so regular packs of LA Confidential from DNA and MK Ultra from THSeeds are required.

I have a few options to order regular Mk Ultras but they are rather spendy and of course no guarantee on deliveries.. which I shall have to resort to for the LA Con.

I created this account in order to contact you. Please send me a message some how or let me know how we can work something out.

I have plenty of seeds to offer in exchange. Let me know what you're interested in.
You need to hit envelope to Personal message.

Sativa Kid

It definitely can fade out nicely. Its a cross of G13 and OG Kush, so not the darkest strains, I believe because they are both very hungry feeders, but when grown long term they'll darken up for sure.
I hope you get what you want. I seen your in Maine I spent a year there of 11 days on 3 off near Portland at the Nestle plant where they bottle Poland Springs.

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom