OFFERED MK ULTRA regular seeds for trade.

Jgray52975

Jul 5, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello i have 20 mk ultra seeds for trade.these seeds are regular seeds. I live in maine and these plants very hearty. Let me know for trades.

Muffins_AK

Aug 9, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello i have 20 mk ultra seeds for trade.these seeds are regular seeds. I live in maine and these plants very hearty. Let me know for trades.

Hey! I am interested! I have been after a regular pack of LA Ultra from Resin seeds, but unfortunately they are only making feminized seeds now. I imagine the original parents are long gone.

So there for I am on a mission to recreate the strain, so regular packs of LA Confidential from DNA and MK Ultra from THSeeds are required.

I have a few options to order regular Mk Ultras but they are rather spendy and of course no guarantee on deliveries.. which I shall have to resort to for the LA Con.

I created this account in order to contact you. Please send me a message some how or let me know how we can work something out.

I have plenty of seeds to offer in exchange. Let me know what you're interested in.

TossWeed

Jul 24, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey! I am interested! I have been after a regular pack of LA Ultra from Resin seeds, but unfortunately they are only making feminized seeds now. I imagine the original parents are long gone.

So there for I am on a mission to recreate the strain, so regular packs of LA Confidential from DNA and MK Ultra from THSeeds are required.

I have a few options to order regular Mk Ultras but they are rather spendy and of course no guarantee on deliveries.. which I shall have to resort to for the LA Con.

I created this account in order to contact you. Please send me a message some how or let me know how we can work something out.

I have plenty of seeds to offer in exchange. Let me know what you're interested in.
You need to hit envelope to Personal message.

Muffins_AK

Aug 9, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had MK Ultra from a friend. Very sleepy stuff. It must be an interesting plant, dark color?

It definitely can fade out nicely. Its a cross of G13 and OG Kush, so not the darkest strains, I believe because they are both very hungry feeders, but when grown long term they'll darken up for sure.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
It definitely can fade out nicely. Its a cross of G13 and OG Kush, so not the darkest strains, I believe because they are both very hungry feeders, but when grown long term they'll darken up for sure.
I hope you get what you want. I seen your in Maine I spent a year there of 11 days on 3 off near Portland at the Nestle plant where they bottle Poland Springs.

Back