Soil My 2nd grow, Red poison and Super Skunk

Stef420!

Aug 17, 2018
Update, red poison is looking nice, leafs are just starting to get a nice fade, buds are getting fatter, man she smells like candy, really sweet smell to it, got a feeling it’s gonna be nice, end of week 8 on Sunday, suppose to finish on week 8 but I got a feeling she’s gone go at least 2 more weeks.
My lil super skunk, whell idk what to say about her, except that she smells amazing, just waiting for her to fatten and mature,7177

Stef420!

Aug 17, 2018
I love that big cola on top of red poison, and lower growth seems to be more frosty for some reason, buds are growing slow?, I checked trichomes today lots of cloudy but still more clear than cloudy, I’ve been feeding only water for 2 weeks, and I switched the light schedule from 20/4 to 18/6 and It did speed up a bit, oh yea and that when I saw foxtailing, is that foxtailing or is it normal, week 9, day 61 for both plants,
Super skunk is looking sad and naked from all the leafs that fell off haha, like 90% of her trichomes are cloudy, but still seeing some new sugar leaf growth of buds, should I harvest super skunk or wait a lil more till I see amber pop up? Lower bud sights are also all cloudy.

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
That first pic is awesome @Stef420! The lavender hues on the RP look great ?
Super Skunk looks like it could do with another couple of weeks. The buds gain a lot of their weight, cannaboids and terpenes in the final few weeks so holding out will pay off ? (there is a great chart online somewhere that shows this with numbers for all the major cannaboids and terpenes over many strains but I'm unable to find it at the moment)
Wait until 90-95% of the pistils are brown/rusty and the trichs are amber if you want the best bang for your buck ?
I can hardly believe they're almost done at 61 days, I'm always suprised by just how quickly these autos finish up! ?
Looks like you're going to be in for a nice harvest in the very near future! Thanks for sharing :)

Stef420!

Aug 17, 2018
That first pic is awesome @Stef420! The lavender hues on the RP look great ?
Super Skunk looks like it could do with another couple of weeks. The buds gain a lot of their weight, cannaboids and terpenes in the final few weeks so holding out will pay off ? (there is a great chart online somewhere that shows this with numbers for all the major cannaboids and terpenes over many strains but I'm unable to find it at the moment)
Wait until 90-95% of the pistils are brown/rusty and the trichs are amber if you want the best bang for your buck ?
I can hardly believe they're almost done at 61 days, I'm always suprised by just how quickly these autos finish up! ?
Looks like you're going to be in for a nice harvest in the very near future! Thanks for sharing :)
Thx for ur always good advice sunshine, I’m looking forward to these girls, can’t wait to harvest, was hoping I’ll get a sample on my bd the 22nd but I think I’ll let it slide hehe.

Stef420!

Aug 17, 2018
Still have red poison going, she’s in day 71, still planning to let her go for few more weeks, she’s looking nice, but yea those look like foxtails, whatever, still looks cool72917292

Back