Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Question My baby weed its been 10 days it grow but the leaf are so round and it didnt look like weed leaf and i took the seed from royal auto company femenise

New Grower Questions & Plant Problems

Question My baby weed its been 10 days it grow but the leaf are so round and it didnt look like weed leaf and i took the seed from royal auto company femenise

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Welcome to FC Shadow! :)
It sounds like you're describing the 'cotyledons' (see pic) these have a rounded appearance and are perfectly normal 🌱
Stick around and we can help make sure you get an awesome harvest and avoid the common new grower pitfalls ;)
Your biggest danger right now is overwatering, a tiny seedling needs very little water so go easy and very soon she will grow true leaves.

Let us know if you have any other questions :sun:
👍

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
😀 Welcome to FC Shadow like Sunshine says overwatering is a big cause the plants don't make it I myself only use a spray bottle and spray 2 or 3 pumps per day also watch your light they can burn up quickly if to close , Sunshine that's a great picture above. The only thing I can say is what sunshine says join us and sunshine WILL get you a great harvest,
🤠

Last edited:
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Top Bottom