Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

My First Grow

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
The buds will fatten as the calyxes swell and the pistils turn color, the buds themselves will increase in weight and density but not dramatically in size at this stage.
Big donkey dicks are dependant on the strain, some produce very large fat colas other strains produce smaller clusters.
From the pics I can see there is quite a lot of height variation in the canopy which has meant that the light is further from some of the plants than is ideal. Aim for an even canopy and keep the light around 18 inches or so from the canopy level for maximum light efficiency.

JohnnyBunz

Thread starter #143
today was a sad day. they came upstairs again to tell me there would be an inspection within 24 hours so I spent the whole day dismantling the room and chopping my babies. Super upset that I just fed them their last week of nutes yesterday, and I'm gonna probably be displeased with the taste but here are the photos. SO SAD but I got it down packed, once I have my own home, I'll be starting again. I had to leave them at my neighbors to dry, cause he has a garage, so I'll post the pics of the finished nugs once I have them in my jars.

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
I feel your pain my friend, I've been in your shoes more than once and it breaks my heart everytime 😢
It's a shame we never got to see them achieve their full potential but you 100% did the right thing and on the plus side you got some nice looking flower and grow experience under your belt for your next run when you have somewhere safe to grow again.
Looking forward to pics of the dried buds 👍