My First Grow

JohnnyBunz

Jul 11, 2018
I really think that success depends on how well you researched everything, being my first grow, I havent run into one symptom of distress from my plants. I've given the right nutrients, once a week, I buy 1 dollar gallon jugs of distilled water, added root growth solution to every watering, and silica to strengthen my plants. They have been so good to me so far and I am guessing harvest will be huge and I really can't wait.

JohnnyBunz

Jul 11, 2018
I have another question, what happens to all the smaller branches that actually shot up from below and is now receiving just as much if not, the same exact amount of light my main colas are receiving. Do they grow buds just as big as the main colas? Since their exposed to the same amount of light, I can't imagine them developing popcorn buds. So that is my question. thanks again

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
I have another question, what happens to all the smaller branches that actually shot up from below and is now receiving just as much if not, the same exact amount of light my main colas are receiving. Do they grow buds just as big as the main colas? Since their exposed to the same amount of light, I can't imagine them developing popcorn buds. So that is my question. thanks again
Yes you're correct, they will be a comparable size to your main colas :)

JohnnyBunz

Jul 11, 2018
ok great another question, one plant has huge fan leaves the durban poison one. Her fan leaves keep overlapping the other leaves and I have good airflow but I'm deathly afraid of WPM so I tend to trim some off every now and than to make sure none is overlapping eachother. The plants are all healthy so I'm not afraid of stunting them plus I can only imagine that their roots is amazing right now. Am I doing any harm or is this okay as long as I leave a good amount of fan leaves left. I'm not bothering the ones that aren't overlapping any leaves but just those I'm worried about.

JohnnyBunz

Jul 11, 2018
Another question, when they say do not remove bud sites during defoliation cause it can hurt your yields. Are they talking about the branch/new shoot above that leaf or the calyxes where the nodes meet? Thanks

JohnnyBunz

Jul 11, 2018
Heres Green Pictures ?, Theyre so ready to switch to flowering next week.

Attachments

• IMG_0970.JPG
    IMG_0970.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0971.JPG
    IMG_0971.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0972.JPG
    IMG_0972.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 258
  • IMG_0973.JPG
    IMG_0973.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 253
  • IMG_0974.JPG
    IMG_0974.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 262
  • IMG_0975.JPG
    IMG_0975.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 292
  • IMG_0976.JPG
    IMG_0976.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0977.JPG
    IMG_0977.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 267

JohnnyBunz

Jul 11, 2018
Got the carbon scrubber coming today. Girls are gonna go into flowering next tuesday. Ashley's gonna be short but I feel her 4 Mains will be dense as hell =]. Really wish I could stall a little longer to get her to get the thick stalk like the others but I really can't afford to have the plants outgrow my tent. Since I will not be using the SCROG method, bending the branches down is not gonna be an easy task if it comes to that. Can't wait, I've already made all the preparations. I really wish I didn't spend all my money on furnishing my apartment because there is one more product I'd like to get for my plants but it's so freaken expensive. It's called Mammoth P. I would try explaining what it does but I do not want to be incorrect, but it sounds phenomenal. I'm gonna try to buy it next week. Since this will be my first and last grow for a while because my girlfriend gave me so much shit for this cause she doesn't want me to get in trouble, hopefully down the line she'll realize the huge benefit because she smokes such shitty weed, that she'll grow with me, so because of that I want to maximize the results of my first grow. I really thought I got all the supplies I needed, but down the road I keep adding stuff. And in two weeks I have to spend 200 dollars for a good humidifier because I wanna keep humidity at 40% in the beginning of flowering and 30% towards the end so I really need it not to mention I'll definitely need it for the drying stage to keep humidity at 60% just over 5% the recommended humidity for beginners because I read that the slower you dry it, the more increased quality. So definitely need to get the dehumidifier. I Just want it to be perfect.

Back