my girls

mbnmv

Sep 30, 2018
Only about three years, I read alot,and have tried a bunch of ways,it's still a "weed",really easy, I started with cfl bulbs,

Reactions: Alphatoy

newbee123

Oct 25, 2019
new pics of my girls
now in week 10
as always love to know what use all think
thanks people

Attachments

newbee123

Oct 25, 2019
ty @Sunshine am realy happy with the way there going myself tbh didn't think I could grow them well not the way my girls are looking if I can get 5/6 oz dry wight from them ill be 1 happy grower
found a we seed in a bag of nice weed a mate give to me so going to start that under my led mite aswell dono if its a fem but wont know if I don't grow lol

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
In the garden :)
Couple of things. First off you should try and avoid repotting in flower, secondly is that the bigger pot that she's in? if so it doesn't look very big from the pic. 5-7gallon is what you want for a good yield in soil.

Rather than repot in flower its better to put your existing pot onto or into another pot with some soil underneath for the roots to grow into, this way you "double pot" and avoid disturbing the roots or shocking the plant.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠I am with Sunshine Neebee I cring and hold my breath on repotting so late like Sunshine says 5 to 7 gal pot I myself always use 7 gal pots I want no root problems while growing o_O

Reactions: Sunshine