My grow setup and instructions, ** New Diagram **

420StonerDad

Oct 22, 2018
Trying an experiment, using ultrasonic fogger in a 2 litre pop bottle. Its working nice so far increasing humidity.

I think they were 20 bucks for 2 at amazon. There's only 3 inches of water in the bottle the rest is fog/mist. I cut a flap at the top of the bottle
to put the fogger in and ran the cord out the top, then closed the flap. The fogger spits water so you don't want it open.

Oh and i grow other things other than Cannabis. I am growing two non-fruiting bearing grape vines, and a scarlet oak. 13 weeks germination time o_O

20181108_095136_HDR.jpg20181108_095151.jpg

Last edited:

420StonerDad

Oct 22, 2018
@Cannada , I started with 3 mylar dollar store emergency blankets taped to the wall with a hula hoop and 3 LED bulbs. I built up to this but thanks i truly am no builder but i took my time with this build. Primarily if i hurt the house my wife would kill me, i got the room because my daughter moved out, score !!!!

Cannada

Oct 27, 2018
@MooseBluemane.... Sweet! I have a small cold room not being used that I could attempt to transform. Not a terribly big space, maybe 5 ft x 6 ft plus 2 ft deep shelving floor to ceiling that could be used for starting seeds/ clones. Would need to insulate though as gets pretty damp in there at times. Hmm... ?That just might become my veg room.... eventually.

Back