Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Problem My outdoor grow in India.

southindiansativa

You're going to love love love the NL, such a great strain :)
Looks like she's off to a good start. Remember to green her up and stop her getting pale make sure you let her get nice and dry between waterings ;)
May be due to heat stress:sweat: caz its under direct sun:sun:(40*C) on the terrace and i dint water it from the day she popped out of soil , still got some moisture left.

Last edited:

southindiansativa

Looking great! Be sure to let that pot get 90% dry before you water, she looks a tiny bit wet right now (this shows in the pale colour of the leaf) but she will get nice and dark green after a week or so with no water ;)
She was under rain before I clicked. It’s almost above 40’C daily so it will dry very fast:sun:

yazad

hi. i am all set for my new begining with a unknown strain of auto.
as sunshine said i bought some quality potting items.
i have stocked.

1: bone meal.
2: mycirrhiza
3: humidity and ph meter.
4: coco coir.
5: perlite
6: vermiculite
7: wormi compost.
8: red soil.
9: fish fertilizer.
10: seaweed.
now how should i proceed further to make quality pot wich i have to just add water nothing else till harvest.
the temp here is 43

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Hi @yazad building a super soil is definitely the way forwards.
With supersoil you don't need to use ph meter, with super soil you will not use any liquid additives, everything is added dry/powdered to the soil.
You need a good fish blood and bone combined fertiliser, this is the easiest way.
Base mix
Based on what you have available for every 20litre/5gal bucket use 25% perlite, 15% vermiculite, 10% coco coir, 25% red soil, 25% worm compost. This is your base soil.
Food
You need to add to that mix your Fish blood and bone fertiliser at 8 large table spoons per 5 gallon pot, this is your plant food.
PH
Add about 1 large tbsp of dolomite lime per 5 gal pot also, this helps balance ph and prevents it dropping too low. In an organic grow there is no need to measure or adjust ph.
Mix all of the ingredients above well and moisten with some dilute sea weed spray to bring it together.
Mycos
The mycos are best added around the roots so put these last in the planting hole.

If you follow the above directions closely and only use plain water until harvest and avoid the temptation to add liquids and or over water, you will have a very good harvest.
Good luck on your new grow @yazad, really hope it works out well for you! :)

Last edited:

southindiansativa

@Sunshine First off thanks for all the great information shared and spirit shown on here by you and other guys. Without support of u guys i would still be killing seedlings due to damping.😤

Regarding Indian landraces it will probably start to pre flower by end of September & my guess is our equatorial sativa will not be ready till January. And seen several that go on freely till march. I dont want this one to turn into a huge bush by that time. Is there any way that i can bonsai this one!😬

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thanks @southindiansativa :) The mainlining technique was a good call, in addition to that you could also continue to top or fim the plant aswell as some defoliation which will slow it's growth and reduce the final size. Using mesh fencing to make a screen over the pot and growing the plant into the screen would be another way to control the height and growth 🌲