Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Problem My outdoor grow in India.

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
View attachment 3535 Topped at every third node again and defoliated some fan leaves below. Thought of tying the branches down for while before going to SOGR but accidentally I split the main stem into two😝. View attachment 3536 Now have covered the top with clay so that the split doesn’t go any further. Have to wait for a week to see how it reacts😬.
They are very resilient! I've wounded my fair share of plants and am always amazed at their healing capabilities. Nice work on the mainline technique, it's not for the faint of heart.

southindiansativa

They are very resilient! I've wounded my fair share of plants and am always amazed at their healing capabilities. Nice work on the mainline technique, it's not for the faint of heart.
Thanks @FerretWrangler ... I split it wide open till next node. Even though it recovers from the shit I made think it can’t handle any more pulling down of branches. My last hope to arrest the height is SCROG. 4F1E85D2-79FB-4F2C-AAFA-C5B23D0E9FE3.jpeg

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
She's not doing bad at all @southindiansativa looks like you'll be in for a nice cola when she's done, the node distance is good and regular which is typical of the rock solid nl :)
The paleness is due to the rainfall, if possible keep her out of the rain 🌧 so she can get nice and dry a few times over the next month 🌞
The other potential issue with the rainfall is that it is flushing some of the goodness from your soil so any mechanism you can get in place to give you more control over this aspect of the weather the better 👍

southindiansativa

She's not doing bad at all @southindiansativa looks like you'll be in for a nice cola when she's done, the node distance is good and regular which is typical of the rock solid nl :)
The paleness is due to the rainfall, if possible keep her out of the rain 🌧 so she can get nice and dry a few times over the next month 🌞
The other potential issue with the rainfall is that it is flushing some of the goodness from your soil so any mechanism you can get in place to give you more control over this aspect of the weather the better 👍
You are absolutely rite. She was under hell lot of rain for the past week and all the nutrients in the mix has been washed away. So added lil wood ash(for K) to both the plants few days back , NL took it well but Sour diesel got some burns on few leaves and again rain rocked that night😤.
Since both the girls are into flowering added some Fish/Bone meal(for P) , a table spoon of Rock phosphate and Epsom salt as top dressing. Dint water it after feeding, waiting for rain to do the job.
Cant keep her out of rain caz it’s the only stealthy place wer she will be getting enough sun.😒

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
You are absolutely rite. She was under hell lot of rain for the past week and all the nutrients in the mix has been washed away. So added lil wood ash(for K) to both the plants few days back , NL took it well but Sour diesel got some burns on few leaves and again rain rocked that night😤.
Since both the girls are into flowering added some Fish/Bone meal(for P) , a table spoon of Rock phosphate and Epsom salt as top dressing. Dint water it after feeding, waiting for rain to do the job.
Sounds like you're on the button with the ferts, don't worry too much about the heat on the Diesel it'll bounce back as it gets bigger and the concentration drops 🌿
Cant keep her out of rain caz it’s the only stealthy place wer she will be getting enough sun.😒
I hear you, thought this was probably the case. I wonder if it would be possible to do something like this (see pic below) to stop the rain soaking it when it rains and to give you more control over the watering 🌧🍁

southindiansativa

Sounds like you're on the button with the ferts, don't worry too much about the heat on the Diesel it'll bounce back as it gets bigger and the concentration drops 🌿

I hear you, thought this was probably the case. I wonder if it would be possible to do something like this (see pic below) to stop the rain soaking it when it rains and to give you more control over the watering 🌧🍁
Looks like a fantastic idea. A must do at my situation ryt now. Will upload a pic once im done with the covering. Thax sir🙏