Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Problem My outdoor grow in India.

southindiansativa

Can’t take clear picture, it’s very shaky. Should’ve used tripod to gets clear click!

How many more days !!! 🤔

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
When you nail the watering you'll find that the entire pot is full of roots and when you pull the stem the entire soil mass in the pot all pulls in one peice held together by the root system. A small under developed root system is indicative of too much or too little water, don't worry though for a first grow particularly outdoors in challenging conditions you did very well indeed! 👍
Some autos doesn’t need much root space I think !!!! View attachment 4156

southindiansativa

My landrace sativa which is gorilla grown for the past few months is coming back to life after the start of rainy season. Never watered it from the day of transplant, it fought all the odds and standing standing 5ft tall. Thats the power of pure landraces which has resistance to drought,heat,cold & pests.
Very poor soil which has nothing in it causes pale and tiny leaves. Planning to add some manure since the rainy season has started.
Will come up with a clear picture once i clear the thorny bushes near it. Hopefully i can see this as a huge bush at the end of December when it starts to flower.
This one is from one of the most potent south indian sativa i have ever smoked.
FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:

juju

My landrace sativa which is gorilla grown for the past few months is coming back to life after the start of rainy season. Never watered it from the day of transplant, it fought all the odds and standing standing 5ft tall. Thats the power of pure landraces which has resistance to drought,heat,cold & pests.
Very poor soil which has nothing in it causes pale and tiny leaves. Planning to add some manure since the rainy season has started.
Will come up with a clear picture once i clear the thorny bushes near it. Hopefully i can see this as a huge bush at the end of December when it starts to flower.
This one is from one of the most potent south indian sativa i have ever smoked.
View attachment 5251
I bet that’s gonna turn out killer.

Have removed the old, rippen and semi dead fan leaves today. She looks fucking funny after defoliation😝

Every pistils turned brown expected very few down stem. Gona give her two more days and planned to chop her on Sunday.

Wat say guys !!!!🤔 View attachment 4036
View attachment 4035
Great pictures man, How much was the total yeild? also, how was the taste and the high?

Alphatoy

hi guys im growing some indian sativa dominant land race from bag seed .

previously i had some issues with height but in this grow threee seedlings went down. They grow up to some height then bend down and die. When I pull them out can see pulpy roots but the stem is very thin.
Guys may I know the reason y ? Is it soil or sunlight or over watering !
looks like a water problem