Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

My outdoor grow

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠Hey moose that is a great plant you grew looks like a pound of buds on her it is nice that they opened up weed in Canada now you can grow them like trees and no more topping that Blue Afghani is that my Blueghani :mask:

Last edited:

MooseBluemane

🤠Hey moose that is a great plant you grew looks like a pound of buds on her it is nice that they opened up weed in Canada now you can grow them like trees and no more topping that Blue Afghani is that my Blueghani :mask:
No. It’s my Blue Midnight x cbd afghani.
here is a new pic of them harvested. Had to harvest early frost caused some mild spores to settle so had to trim 10 grams off plants but well I still have a ton lol

FA0FB1E2-8503-4B11-9332-6733DE66656D.jpeg

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠
No. It’s my Blue Midnight x cbd afghani.
here is a new pic of them harvested. Had to harvest early frost caused some mild spores to settle so had to trim 10 grams off plants but well I still have a ton lol

View attachment 13392
🤠 wow that filled the closet that one bud looks to be 7 inches long that is great to see a closet full did you get a weight on it? that's the same way my BlueGhani looks after it is harvested but I did not clip it and hang it I clipped each bud and put into a drying basket but lately I have been hanging or I should say both. :mask:

two-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

MooseBluemane

🤠
🤠 wow that filled the closet that one bud looks to be 7 inches long that is great to see a closet full did you get a weight on it? that's the same way my BlueGhani looks after it is harvested but I did not clip it and hang it I clipped each bud and put into a drying basket but lately I have been hanging or I should say both. :mask:

View attachment 13400
Here is my haul going in to cure. Dry weight just over 7 ounces estimated. Maybe more I’ll weigh after curing.
1287E4AE-D66C-442E-902D-4009392916BE.jpeg

Top Bottom