New grow room!

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
I sorta turned my whole front room into a tent :cool: you sure can do alot with moving blankets! I got the new light functioning well, and I got half a milk crate under the pot to help it dry, and I have a massive a.c. unit and a fan to control temps. I also got some nutrients from a local store, and I started my compost tea. Now to decide whether I want to take clones and get them under the hps or start seeds under the led! Maybe both? :)

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
@Sunshine I fully intended to get the down to earth 6-4-2 you recommended, but Amazon tried to charge my old card for some reason due to how my "basket" was split, and payment was denied. I decided not to wait. I did get a large chart/cheat sheet for the blend I bought, and it's very gentle and 100% organic.

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
Organic all the way @FerretWrangler :)
The new grow area is bonkers!!!! I love it. This grow just got VERY exciting :party::party::party:
I hope you christen that new grow room with a bottle of something and some nice joints :cool:
@Sunshine thanks bud, I'm super excited to see where this takes me :) I've got a couple bottles or dry reds, and a literal pile of mexican weed for christening!

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
@Sunshine thanks bud, I'm super excited to see where this takes me :) I've got a couple bottles or dry reds, and a literal pile of mexican weed for christening!
:party::party::party:
yellow-octopus-party-time-meme-3.jpg

Uncle_Al

Seasoned Grower
Aug 31, 2017
I have physically seen this plant in question. It has a very durable primary stalk very Woody. I have been thinking that I might make it a clone mother after a nice reveg period.

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
I have physically seen this plant in question. It has a very durable primary stalk very Woody. I have been thinking that I might make it a clone mother after a nice reveg period.
That's a good idea but I don't even wanna consider it until all of my balance issues and whatnot are solved.

Uncle_Al

Seasoned Grower
Aug 31, 2017
Honestly, that light kill my eyes lol

At 600w it should blind you. In the big grow I am using 2x 400w MH lamp and in a week or two when the big grow gets over being hidden in the attic I am planning on adding 3x 250w hps for color spectrum, ok the added light won't hurt things either.

Back