WANTED New grower, high barrier to entry

droptopchevy

Apr 18, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long time listener first time caller. I am amazed by some of the genetics I see here. Beginning an out door garden, finally got the hang of "popping" (i think) using bag seed. Ugh. Been contemplating this step for fifteen years but my have beans gone up on price! I would love some autos or even basic fems, but can't justify close to ten a bean when I'm bound to have issues.
Can anyone with some extra beans send some my way please? Not picky, just want something hearty for these hot southern summers. Thanks again.

dualityshift

Dec 10, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can't afford the seeds, you can't afford the rest of the equipment and materials needed to do a good job.

Your nutrients will cost you anywhere from $15-$150 depending on what you are buying. Sure you could not buy nutrients, but then you're wasting your own time and money.

Good soil isn't cheap either. Cheap soil isn't very good.

Quit begging and buy your own seeds like adults do. They aren't that much money. There are other components that will cost you more. Will you be begging for people to buy you that as well?

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yea dam man. Im all about helping people with legit issues. Like people using government seeds, medical problems or ones that have actually traded with me and are having issues. What's funny is its to expensive for you to want to buy them but you want us to give them for free which we paid for. Intersting. Your in the wrong hobby. Seeds are the cheap part.
Keep practicing on them bag seeds. Some of my best plants were bag seed. Just saying.

droptopchevy

Apr 18, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not begging by any means. Just don't have the luxury of walking in a shop and having my choice on clones or genetics. Your confusing not having the means with not wanting to drop ten a bean on something I may fuck up. But your good duality, I don't need your genetics anyways. Thanks for the help. Other members have jumped on board to help me out.

droptopchevy

Apr 18, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea dam man. Im all about helping people with legit issues. Like people using government seeds, medical problems or ones that have actually traded with me and are having issues. What's funny is its to expensive for you to want to buy them but you want us to give them for free which we paid for. Intersting. Your in the wrong hobby. Seeds are the cheap part.
Keep practicing on them bag seeds. Some of my best plants were bag seed. Just saying.

This is the sort of advice I was looking for. Good to know bag seed can indeed be worth the trouble.

dualityshift

Dec 10, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not begging by any means. Just don't have the luxury of walking in a shop and having my choice on clones or genetics. Your confusing not having the means with not wanting to drop ten a bean on something I may fuck up. But your good duality, I don't need your genetics anyways. Thanks for the help. Other members have jumped on board to help me out.
No confusion here. If you're not willing to drop money on the least expensive part of this hobby, you probably aren't ready.

For someone coming in here looking for charity, your attitude is questionable.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
If you can't afford the seeds, you can't afford the rest of the equipment and materials needed to do a good job.

Your nutrients will cost you anywhere from $15-$150 depending on what you are buying. Sure you could not buy nutrients, but then you're wasting your own time and money.

Good soil isn't cheap either. Cheap soil isn't very good.

Quit begging and buy your own seeds like adults do. They aren't that much money. There are other components that will cost you more. Will you be begging for people to buy you that as well?
Besides the makers of fine seeds need to make a living too. And their junk seeds are really cheap, cheaper than the shipping.

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The title of the site is freecannabis you realize that right?
You have a point. But nothing is truly free. And these people trade seeds they spend hundreds of dollars to breed and mailing them is expensive. So they would actually be paying to give you seeds. So the free is that they can trade freely. I hope that helps.

droptopchevy

Apr 18, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have a point. But nothing is truly free. And these people trade seeds they spend hundreds of dollars to breed and mailing them is expensive. So they would actually be paying to give you seeds. So the free is that they can trade freely. I hope that helps.
It does help thank you. Fortunately a few members have jumped on board and I am more than squared away. This thread can be archived or left to die. Whatever protocol is.

droptopchevy

Apr 18, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does help thank you. Fortunately a few members have jumped on board and I am more than squared away. This thread can be archived or left to die. Whatever protocol is.
Also I would not say mailing is the expensive part. The members who helped me out only asked that a self addressed stamped envelope be sent. At the cost of one forever stamp each way.

Wadehump

Nov 22, 2020
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don’t mail seeds with stamps. It’s $8.75 in a priority mail box just saying to many crushed seeds to worry. Just sent 80 to a member here and while I have a few hundred left each one has a plant that will make a 1/4 pound in that is the real value

droptopchevy

Apr 18, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t mail seeds with stamps. It’s $8.75 in a priority mail box just saying to many crushed seeds to worry. Just sent 80 to a member here and while I have a few hundred left each one has a plant that will make a 1/4 pound in that is the real value
Your absolutely right. Already encountered that already with the envelopes.