OFFERED New guy with homemade autos

FloralJem

Mar 19, 2021
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi everybody,

I had been googling " seed swap" more than a year maybe and I am really happy to find this site finally. Thanks for making this possible. I was talking to myself; there must be people sharing their beans with others but where are they? To make sure that I am at the right place, I read all threads and all messages I could find ( 4 pages ). It seems I need to be a member to see all pages.

So, I had some experience with auto plants last 5 years both indoors and outdoors. It was relatively easier to reach beans at the beginning but it got harder each year. There are many reasons for that but I dont want to put it too long for the first message.
Basicly, 6-7 euros for a seed was something affordable by all means 5 years ago but not anymore for me. I am lucky to succeed at breeding my own crosses with the ones I had and that is how I went on without shopping last 2 years. I am quiet satisfied with my crosses but they are mostly sativa dominant strains and I am in a lack of indica genes.
So, I am mostly interested in indica dominant autos to be swapped, rare tastes and colors are welcome too.
Unfortunatelly I dont have the conditions to go for photos and regulars so please keep in mind that I am an auto grower in east europe.

Here are my crosses and their parents;

Formula One Auto ( Flash Seeds)
Tangie Matic Auto ( Fast Buds)
Micro Machine Auto ( Kannabia)
Kryptonite Auto ( Pyramid Seeds)
Magnum Auto( Oaseeds)
Durban Poison Auto( Dutch Passion)

FO X TM 5 seeds X 4 pack
MM X TM 5 seeds X 2 pack
K X M 5 seeds X 3 pack
M X M 5 seeds X 2 pack
DP X M 5 seeds X 2 pack
TM X TM 5 seeds X 4 pack

All harvested 2019 - 2020 - 2021 organic indoor grows. All feminised autos, no males.
I can share the details about each strain over dm for those interested.

Hoping to meet the right apples
Have a great day

FloralJem

Mar 19, 2021
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For outdoors ; for security reasons mostly. I also dont have the time to care for outsiders for 5-6 months. I did off course, but it is easier with autos. After having great harvests in just 60 days I completely switched to autos.

For indoors; i really miss things like mainlining and super cropping and fimming and taking clones but with similar reasons, less time, less cost, less of everything including the harvest but still worth it i guess. I am also having power cutdown issues which caused unwanted hermie production those days. Autos are safer for me i think.

FloralJem

Mar 19, 2021
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Gotcha. Makes sense. Well welcome to the site.n
Thanks a lot. Another very basic reason for autos is that i can take 2 harvests in one season. I am trying to find the smell and tastes I used to have in 90's. So with autos I have more chances in numbers. But this summer, like mid july I will start the photos I have with the autumn autos and give them a chance as they are getting older. L.A. Confidential, Red Skunk and Kryptonite.

When you said; sounds good, I thought you could be owning the amazing indica dominant autos I had been looking for, could you ?

FloralJem

Mar 19, 2021
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
šŸ¤ i have quite a few Dom strains but they are all in REG i dont myself use Autos much they just dont seem to produce the amount and weight of buds i am used to getting with reg also Welcome to the FC Family FloraJem:mask:
Thanks a lot. Hope I can grow regs and photos one day as free as most of you. It's FloralJem with regards to mr. vai.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks a lot. Another very basic reason for autos is that i can take 2 harvests in one season. I am trying to find the smell and tastes I used to have in 90's. So with autos I have more chances in numbers. But this summer, like mid july I will start the photos I have with the autumn autos and give them a chance as they are getting older. L.A. Confidential, Red Skunk and Kryptonite.

When you said; sounds good, I thought you could be owning the amazing indica dominant autos I had been looking for, could you ?
I do have some autos. But I don't trade international. To much worry with customs and try to be stealth

FloralJem

Mar 19, 2021
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I do have some autos. But I don't trade international. To much worry with customs and try to be stealth
I respect that. That was what I exactly had in my mind seconds before I saw your message. It seems most of the people around are from states or canada. This makes things harder but not impossible I think. I received and sent seeds in bubble envelope several times but not overseas. But I can give a try. If I succeed, feel free to return or not. My random organic veg seeds would be my freebies :)
John petrucci is a monster too
I have seen that band, unlucky morpheus and their violinist JillSan covering some shred songs a few days ago, you should see her transposing distorted guitar into clean violin, if you are interested.

FloralJem

Mar 19, 2021
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
šŸ¤ i have quite a few Indica Dom strains but they are all in REG i dont myself use Autos much they just dont seem to produce the amount and weight of buds i am used to getting with reg also if interested in regs let me know Welcome to the FC Family FloraJem:mask:
When I read your message again, specially that part; " if interested in regs let me know" , I thought about what I am offered gently and what kind of stupid reason I might have to refuse it. I would be glad if you mind sharing your experience with me. I could send first if you agree, to see if everything is ok from my destination. If you receive my post, then you could try too.